Roxy Gold...wow again

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StraitShooter, Mar 30, 2018.

1. It's hard to write an original review here because with all the great ones Roxy has it will probably come across as a "me too". I stopped by when I unexpectedly had some available time, and checked to see if she was available and luckily she was. Guys, if you haven't met her, what the hell are ya waiting for? Her pictures are damn sexy, and she's even better in person.

Negotiations were simple and painless, then it was no holds barred fun. We have played before, though it'd been awhile but we picked up where we left off the last time. Roxy loves to please and be pleased, and is very good at communicating what's working, what might not be, and what maybe we want to try next. Toys, body parts, you name it, if it felt good it was game on, and it's a helluva workout just keeping up. So Roxy, thanks for an awesome playtime, you're incredible.

DesertRose, foreverman, LJE21 and 6 others like this.
  2. Preaching to the choir here, brother! Great review of a great lady!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Roxy's the one lady that, no matter if I'm in the mood, all she'd have to say to me is "Let's Party," and off to the races we'd be :) Congrats on the party, Strait!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. Thank you for taking the time to write this, @StraitShooter! It was indeed a lovely surprise that you happened by, and the mountain of great times that followed. :) Very much looking forward to next time, we still have lots to explore ;)

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review and I agree with every word. For some crazy reason I let a lot of time go by before getting my chance with Roxy. Wow, what a party we had. I remember every minute. If I could I'd be up there all the time & she'd probably get tired of seeing me.

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I totally agree she's a very fun lady.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you all for the appreciation! It means a lot :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.