Roxy Gold – Can’t fool your ATF ;)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Feb 8, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Was supposed to be out to Nevada in the later part of October around the Halloween holiday. Sometimes things come up, like health scares……dang it! Had already sent her a costume, and had got mine for the planned meeting. Since my trip was put off a couple months, I decided to take my costume with and wear it when I came to Sage to see Roxy Gold :) Went and rang the doorbell when party day came. Well, I know a great deal of sign language – ASL. Started signing to the bartender, and she asks the SM if there’s someone that knows sign language ;) She says, “No, maybe we have paper and pen?” Without a hitch, I was able to relay to them that I wanted to see Roxy Gold. Ha! Roxy came out, and I think she rolled her eyes when she saw me signing :D She knew right away, and I’m like, “dang, can’t fool my ATF!” Lol

As usual, I had a great time partying with Roxy Gold! We’re pretty much open to each other, and just let it flow. If you haven’t partied with Roxy and are thinking about it, do it! Roxy’s smart, sexy, down to earth and a great deal of fun to play with. Speaking of down to earth, I was able to meet a few of the ladies and buy a drink: Ashlyn Sparks, Misty Lane, Brooklyn Beach, to name a few. Misty schooled my ass in a game of pool. I wanna rematch! Thanks also to the bartenders and SM’s. Enjoy the goodies, too, ladies. Giant thanks to my ATF for such a nice evening, Roxy Gold!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Great times, great review, FN!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo
    I am so happy you had the pleasure to meet the amazing Roxy! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg CLAPPING EXCITED.jpg

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. Great times, indeed! And even though it was a pretty darn good disguise, nope, you can’t fool me! ;)

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

I have to agree she's fun and very go with the flow. I love partying with Roxy.

7. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Didn't know you two partied together? Very cool! It was very nice meeting you, Desert! Loved the hat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Haha! Loved using my ASL skills on the staff too! Always a great time when I visit the Sage :) One of these times I'm gonna fool you though [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. We have indeed! It was quite... electrifying! ;)

10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review FumbleNutts. First off I'm glad you're well after your health scare. It's good you were able to make it out there to see Roxy. She is always a pleasure to see and talk with. :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  11. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Absolutely Auron! Always look forward to my time with Roxy during my trips to Nevada :)

12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  13. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Absolutely Cherry! Love all the memories I've been able to obtain from you fine ladies :) I'll cherish them forever [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Roxy has a fabulous personality and she is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. You couldn't be more right about Roxy, @FumbleNutts! She has a heart of gold! :) I've always wanted to party with that sexy girl!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  17. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

You have a fabulous personality yourself, sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]It was such a pleasure to meet you [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Do you remember the first time we met? 2011 maybe? You've always been a sweetheart to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    OMGosh, you and Roxy together with me :p [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm investing in a very powerful defibrillator :D

19. We can make this happen! And don’t worry, I don’t need a defibrillator to bring you back to life! ;)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  20. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review FN. Roxy had been on my wish list for so very long. Finally I was able to make it happen. Roxy is very exciting to be with and her joy kept this old guy going til the end.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  21. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Congrats on partying with her, FM! @RoxyGold 's a special lady that highlights many trips for me :)

foreverman likes this.
  22. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  23. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Absolutely Amy! There's always fun to be had in Moundhouse [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

I've gotta come up with something to fool my ATF :cool:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  25. Uh oh... should I be prepared for a Halloween scare???? ;) ;)

FumbleNutts and RunningSquirrel like this.