Roxy’s Journal: Thoughts, musings, ideas from yours truly

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Hello my dear friends!

So, as the title says, this thread is a journal of what goes on in my pretty little head. Some structure, some free flow, random unrelated tidbits here and there as well. Replies, comments, possible discussions, are all very much welcomed and appreciated :)

2. 3/27/18

How are my New Year’s Resolutions going? Well, I haven’t forgotten them entirely, so I guess that’s a good thing. I didn’t choose things that were destined to fail and make me feel bad about myself, that’s a plus too. Gaining different perspectives that lead to greater understanding that leads to progress that will eventually lead to achievements. It’s about to be April, and things are going forward in the direction and pace that I like to see. :)

3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing girl!! I completely forgot about my new year resolutions already lol teehee!!

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

5. That’s okay, you’re perfect already and don’t need them! Love and Hugs xo :)

6. Roxy
    I think I know what one of your New Year's Resolutions is. Could it include MORE SEX? I'm quite sure that you're going to see success!!!

7. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

thank you so much for sharing that information Roxy !!!

8. Roxy you are such a leader! Love your forever positive vibes at the house. Keep sharing your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auron79 likes this.
  9. Roxy is the best! Love you and the way you think girl!

foreverman and auron79 like this.
  10. More sex, and always looking for ways to improve my performance! Never stop learning :)

11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Roxy all the times we've have talked, you have always opened my mind more and more. Thank you for your advice.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  12. Anytime, my friend! Always enjoy talking with you :)

auron79 likes this.
  13. 4/10/18

I found that I have been so much happier in day to day life since I made the conscious choice to stop making plans. Vacation plans, birthday plans, 5 year plans, just brought me headaches and heartaches when life would happen and get in the way. Then I would get mad at life for happening, which is its own little recipe for disaster. I opted to go from having plans to having ideas. Changing an idea is a lot less tricky than changing a plan, and when life happens to an idea it can be compounded and enhanced, not just seen as an obstacle. It is quite liberating, at least for me :)

14. Well put, Miz Rox.

Life is Like a River

Life is like a river, with all its twists and turns.
    Just when you think the sailing is smooth
    a storm sets your life in turmoil.
    Whether a flood of turbulent trouble
    or a drought of boredom and unrest
    our lives seem to flow with an unknown current.
    We are sure we know the course we are on
    but in the time it takes to draw a new breath
    we no longer know where we are.
    it seems the way has been flooded with conflict
    we are no longer secure in the path we have chosen.
    It takes courage and faith to find a new way
    to trust ourselves and our ability to know we are right.

Poetry by Patricia Walter 1999 ©

15. I love this! It sounds vaguely familiar, like I read it on a bar coaster somewhere or something :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  16. LOL! You probably did! Maybe a knitted pillow, even, but it's one take on a common phrase/metaphor.

17. Roxy
    Lord knows this. You are an idea person and I am more the planning type. But you have helped to change my motto from what it was. Now I often think, " I love it when an idea comes together!" After all, the only bad idea is having no idea at all, and I just love your ideas!!! Just keep those ideas coming Roxy. I can always count on you for true spontaneity!

18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to sitting down with you and having great talks soon. :)

19. writing is so therapeutic, thanks for posting!

[​IMG]

20. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, okay, I'm not making plans :confused: but I've sure got a lot of ideas coming up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I love getting to know more about you. Thanks for sharing!

22. Look at this gorgeous lady! Doesn't she just make you wanna book her!?

23. I love this! Journal's are so much fun

24. Remember the time we “planned” to use all the house amenities, and we stayed in bed the entire time? ;) ;)

thelovedoctor and AveryLee like this.
  25. Now I wish I was good at cross stitching... there would be inspirational pillows and pot holders EVERYWHERE :)

26. Ideas are less stressful and more fun :)

thelovedoctor likes this.
  27. Roxy
    How could I forget? Some things are not meant to be forgotten. I also remember that we "forgot" the music and it didn't seem to matter. What does that tell you? You're a wonderful girl to know. It's fantastic to spend time with someone that's always on the same wavelength without really changing a thing, and "do-overs" are so much fun!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Tuesday 5/15/18

I am so grateful for all of the wonderful people I have gotten to know since being here. Gents, ladies, staff, all of you who encourage me to be successful and happy just being myself. Having a solid support system in a positive environment is so valuable. I get reinforcements every day that assure me that I made the right choice to come to Nevada back in 20never-you-mind. I don’t want to spend my days anywhere else.

29. I love this Post Roxy, you're so great to get to know!

30. Saturday 6/2/18

I often get asked, “what was your favorite party of all time?” or “what’s your favorite type of party?”

I genuinely don’t have an answer. I put my all into every party I do, and thoroughly enjoy every experience I have. Different people bring out different wants, needs and desires in me; and one is not better than any other. I’m a fan of the classics just as much as the risqué, dirty quickies just as much as extended romantic orgasm marathons. One isn’t better than another, everywhere the moment takes me I’m ready and willing to go. :)

31. I love the honesty in this answer! I don't think I can say I have a favorite party either. Never two people, and never two parties, will ever be the same.
    I enjoyed all of my parties equally, when the connection comes naturally

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

32. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

You make it sound like working at Sagebrush is more like being on a paid vacation for you, seeing different people, doing different things, going different places, rather than just being a job doing basically the same thing every day.

33. She does, doesn't she?!?
    :) a day in paradise with Roxy Gold!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk