REVIEW Roxanne Price - Another V-Card Turned In

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ethos, Apr 30, 2017.

1. I've spent most of adult life isolating myself from the rest of the world. Anxiety, especially social, had completely consumed me and made any relationships, either romantic or platonic near impossible. A few months back though a new friendship finally allowed to come out of my self-imposed exile. And in the past month I finally had a breakthrough with my anxiety where I'm now exploring relationships with women. For the first time maybe ever I'm genuinely optimistic what a new day brings and what new relationships I can foster. All that being said there was still the nagging insecurity of not knowing how I would react when I would become intimate with a woman. My new found optimism though lead me to find someone who could help me with this and through the power of the internet I tripped upon the lovely Roxanne Price.

After previously setting up an appointment I made the drive out to the Love Ranch today. When I walked in my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking. Roxanne greeted me and we went to her room for the negotiation. Well it was less negotiation and more of just us shooting the shit for a while, with us talking about relationships, politics, and everything in between. She's an extremely personable and empathetic person (also kind of a dork ;) ) which helped relax me quite a bit. But after leading me to the VIP room I still felt nervous. After some brief playful touching we started kissing...and at that moment all my anxiety washed away. Even though at that specific moment I was still a virgin I might as well have not been. Roxanne had given me the confidence and trust I needed to proceed. I'm not going to go into every specific detail of what we did but it was an amazing experience. It will sound cliche but she's even more gorgeous in person but she's also a wonderful person who deserves all the good things that come to her.

Thank you Roxanne for your time and playing a part in the growth of my more fulfilling life.

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you have been Roxanne i fied yippieee!!!!

kmoney and Ethos like this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]ROXANNE IS A GEM............................................

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Roxanne is a person who will take care of you and make you feel like a million bucks. Being with her is like being with someone whom you've known for a long time. I'm glad you and Roxanne had a wonderful time together.

5. "Another V Card Turned In" Haha, love it! :D Roxanne rules. Great review, Ethos!

6. Thanks for the beautiful review darling, it was a pleasure being able to experience a life changing moment with you! You gave me so much fulfillment, it was amazing meeting you! Xoxo

kmoney, Ethos and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  7. It's no secret Roxanne and I are good friends- i'm so glad you got to spend time with her!

8. Fantastic choice in lady! Roxanne is great!!

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Roxanne is caring and knows how to treat you! xoxo

10. It's wonderful that Roxanne was able to connect with you that way.