Rose Reznor @Kit Kat and those Nine Inch Nails :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, Feb 9, 2018.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Wow, there are certain ladies that just have an impact on you, and Rose Reznor’s one of them! A beautiful, smart, and very fun lady to party with and I hope to again. From the time I entered the new Kit Kat for the first time, pulled up a chair next to her, to the conversation finding out we have some things in common, to our party, the whole evening was very memorable for me :) Both of us coming from military families only made my desire to spend some time with Rose greater. Rose is a very open lady that seems to enjoy everything from caressing to BDSM. Rose can dig them ‘Nails’ into me anytime :D Speaking of nails, Rose loves the Nine Inch Nails alternative group. Can’t tell by her name, huh? Lol She’s got me listening to them – especially that song ‘Closer’ now ;)

Also, thank you to the ladies I got to meet and share a drink with, and very cool and nice: Cumisha Amado, Alexandria Moon, Amelia Heart, Canela Cumings, and Olivia Green. Everyone made me feel very welcome, from the bartender, to the SM and cashier. Thank you all very much, and enjoy them goodies :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg 3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg 3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg 3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg 3a932116a857d29b7ceb90b04322c680.jpg

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, sweetie, and thanks for the hug when meeting you too! You ladies are the greatest [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. Rock N' Roll!!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Glad you guys have a lot in common! Great review

FumbleNutts likes this.
  6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Awesome review, and thanks for sharing this with us .

FumbleNutts likes this.
  7. Great night. Lots of fun![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Seems we like Rock N' Roll, too :) Or, is it to Rock N' Roll? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You bet, Desert! I really like sharing my good experiences [smilie=happy.gif] Hope we get to share a great experience too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you, Alexandria! Yes, it was a great night, and was great to meet all of you too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee and Alexandria Moon like this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo