Rita Cosby Rocks!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MadamSuzette, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Our show with Rita Cosby on MSNBC totally rocked last night. It was the highest rating of the network that day and also beat out Larry King!!!
    What a nice lady.
    And what a lovely couple.
    [​IMG]
    [/img]

2. I am a viewer. i just wanted to say that I enjoyed this Rita Cosby show on the Bunny Ranch last night. Rita seemed very cool, very non judgemental about the entire idea of legal prostitution. I thought it was really dumb of the brown haired lady politician (I didnt catch her name) telling Heidi Fleiss "look at the men cheating on their wives here." i mean , does she honestly think closing down a brothel or stopping legal prostition will stop cheating husbands? There was a big stink where i live not long ago about a female district attorney and a male county commissioner having an affair. Both were married. So that blows blaming the brothels out the window. Some people I know who saw the Bunny Ranch show said that there are much better ways to make a living than prostitution . Yeah. and there are much better things to do than starve to death, not be able to pay your bills and lose your home to foreclosure. Id work in a brothel in a split second to make the kind of money these girls earn. I have dated guys who didnt treat me worth a hoot and i got nothing in return but a heartache. Id rather make the money in a brothel, have good sex, go my merry way and be happy, and not be broke like these women working at the Ranch and other brothels. As far as Im concerned i think every one of the girls workig at the Bunny ranch are nothing but smart for raking in that cash instead of spending a broke life with some guy who treats them like crud. ive never worked in a brothel. i am an ex-stripper of twelve years. Got room for a good looking oversexed 48 year old lady? At least Im honest about my age. Im in Texas and kind of far from the ranch. Its a nice thought anyway. -Virginia in Texas

3. THAT IS SO COOL, WE BEAT THE BIG DOG, LARRY KING.

4. 8) How come no one asked about any "NEWS ANCHORS" that have partied at the BunnyRanch? Who cares about politicians....

Let's invite Larry King out... There is nothing better than first hand knowledge....

Great show, Rita is looking like she wants to come back for more information...

THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN... AND HIS NAME IS HOF, DENNIS HOF.......

8) Stuart

5. Rita can rock my world when ever she pleases :wink: