Rita Cosby Heading for the middle east.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Rita is so cool, I was going in to get my hair cut for the Billboard Music awards and who calls but Rita, she is sitting on a C17 Army plane to go see the soldiers in the middle east. Rita is with Vince the WWE boss and 50 of his guys and they were asking her about the Bunnyranch so she called me to say hello to the guys.

Is she the coolest? I love this chick.

Do you watch her show? Wed and Thur she is broadcasting from there with the WWE guys and the soldiers.

2. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I had never heard of her prior to my buddy (who is a local Pro-Wrestling promoter/teacher) mentioning that she was headed to the middle east with Vince McMahon and the WWE Superstars. I think its cool that the wrestlers are willing to go and entertain our men and women serving. That's a great thing to do.

Dex

3. Rita was with fox but they have such a line up, Geraldo, Bill O,Gretta, Hannity etc that she jumped to MSNBC an d is there big dog now and she is knocking it out of the park.

4. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

She picked one hell of a franchise company to work with. The WWE is worth well over a billion dollars the last time I looked. Not a bad chunk of change for what is at its base a family run business. As I recall Vince McMahon is the 4th Generation of his family to run that business. He's a damn genius from where I sit and one of the guys I'd most like to meet. People can say what they want about him, he's an amazing entertainer and a great film maker. People think just because you aren't in Hollywood you can't make film - he does it every week on TV.

Dex

5. I like the that Rita is going with Mr. McMahon. I watch the WWF/E every week. I just have question-when will Rita be back at the BR?? and when will she become a bunny babe?? :wink: :lol:

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Hey Dennis have you ever met Vince McMahon in person? I'm a fan of WWE and I appreciate the company going over to the Middle East to make our Armed Force smile and enjoy themselves. Thanks US Military