RIP Mr. Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by alk47, Oct 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I just found out that Dennis Hof passed away. The Moonlite Bunny Ranch was the 1st brothel I ever went to and was a life changing experience. I got a chance to learn what a brothel was like and meeting with the working girls changed my perception of the industry. I am deeply saddened with his sudden passing and I share my prayers and condolences to the friends, family and co workers of Dennis. Rest in Power Mr. Hof!

Cicero

2. Thank you alk47,

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

BryceStevens, alk47 and BrooklynMoore like this.