REVIEW Riley Grey - Fabulous St Patty's party GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Riley Grey (2nd party - 3/16/19) at Bunny Ranch

As I arrived at Bunny Ranch there were a few people walking in so this time I didn't have to buzz at the gate. When I got to the door I told the door lady I was there for Riley. It took me a second to realize some guy before I got there requested a line up so all of the ladies were lining up by the door. So I quickly stepped away from where all the ladies were lining up and got into the parlor. As soon as I stepped into the parlor Riley found me and gave me a nice hug. She was definitely paying attention to where I was because there were a lot of people in the parlor and the St Patty's party was in full swing. Riley was looked absolutely stunning with her black dress. She asked if I'd like a drink and I said sure so we made our way to the bar. As we were waiting to order our drinks it was fun seeing Riley and getting caught up with what she was doing since I last saw her. After getting our drinks - Riley going with her favorite and for me because it was a St Patty's party I went with green beer we then went to the parlor to participate in the fun. As we sat down we watched Kristopher Andrew as he was MC'ing the event. There were some games going one and one of them was who can carry potatoes between their legs. It was a lot of fun watching Alice Little and Desert Rose competing against each other in this contest. Another competition they had was the costume contest. There were some great costumes and the winner was Jenny Jade. Jenny definitely had a great St Patty's costume. Kristopher also handed out party favors to everyone. There was some delicious appetizers and other food as part of the event. There were various raffle drawings going on and after a few numbers called, Riley won a prize. Kristopher also had a St Patty's trivia contest so for this contest Riley and I teamed up and we tried to answer the best we could to 15 St Patty's trivia questions. There were 9 or 10 teams that got 10 questions right so they ended up having those individuals choose a number and the closest person to the number would win. Even though Riley and I did not get that many questions correct, it was still a lot of fun spending time with her and trying to figure out the right answers to the trivia contest. After spending fun time in the parlor with everyone we decided to go back to Riley's room. Riley had a new room since the last time I saw her and it was definitely a larger room with a nice wall size mirror.

My party with Riley was fabulous - passionate, sensual and fun! And just like last time she is an amazing cuddler. Once we got dressed we walked out to the lounge area and she gave me one last nice hug before I left.

@RileyGrey

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/awesome-st-pattys-week-trip-report.59688/

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @RileyGrey and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RileyGrey
    Chat with Me

RileyGrey Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing you again! XOXO