About Me review (of sorts) from krustami

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AjaMercury, Aug 2, 2019.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Just yesterday I had a party, and we had a whole conversation of how easy my birthday should be to remember (it being on the 1st). The entire conversation concluding with "I mean how many people do you know with a birthday on the first?" to which he said "No one."

Several minutes later he realized he'd forgotten his own birthday was actually on the 1st of another month.

Apparently you don't just forget your troubles and worries with me, but your own birthday too.

2. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

This is so funny, I'm sure he won't ever forget his party with you! book your unforgettable party with @AjaMercury today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Hhahaha I love this!!!! He was such a sweet man, he was enamored with you!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AjaMercury today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Guilty as charged. Yes, as a first timer to the ranch, Aja rocked my world to the extent that I completely forgot my own birthday of April 1! I will certainly always remember hers though... Gentlemen, let Aja drive even your birth date from your mind!

AlexandriaMoon and AjaMercury like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your fabulous party with @AjaMercury today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

8. Thats adorable! Thank you for sharing with us.❤❤❤