Review of Jade Capri [2]

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sighkai, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Firstly, I just have to say that this Brazilian beauty is awesome personified. This is a woman that you don't want to write a review about because you don't want others finding out about her. That doesn't matter though because her great personality shines through her posts and responses and will have anybody reading intrigued. Then, looking at her stunning pictures, you might think to yourself that such a woman could not exist. Well, she does and her name is Jade Capri.

Some people might think that the photos might be old or photoshopped. Well, that's not a problem because she constantly puts up new ones, and she only gets hotter with each picture. She also said to me once that she likes to take photos because she wants people to know that what you see is what you get. Now if you still have any lingering doubts, I can't help you any more other than to recommend to see for yourself in person - just prepare to get your mind blown.

I had scheduled an appointment with Jade on what turned out to be the day of the Love Ranch beach party. We had set a time for later in the evening, so I got there a little early to talk to Jade and some of the other ladies. When I arrived, I was about to ring the bell, when I noticed a familiar face smiling at me from the chair outside the entrance. Jade was looking as beautiful as ever in a white and red dress (more on that later). We exchanged greetings and she introduced me to Cronus, then we headed inside to talk for a bit.

Eventually Jade had to leave for a party and I was fortunate enough to talk with a couple other ladies. When it was time for our party, Jade surprised me with the V.I.P. room. Okay, well it wasn't really a surprise, but I thought she was joking around when she told me before that she booked it (I made reference to it in my naughty song to her). Earlier I told her that I had a surprise for her that I would show her when we were in the room together. Remember how I mentioned she was wearing a red and white dress? It was a white base, with a red pattern that resembled the Japanese Imperial flag. Well, I was wearing an undershirt that had the Brazilian flag on it :D

As for the party, we made use of most of the features that came with using the V.I.P. room, and after 3 sexy hours we came out all smiles and took some pictures together courtesy of Sherri (sp?). We also grabbed a bite to eat and talked some more on the couch in the parlor. Let me say that time flies when spending time with Jade, and before long, it was getting late. Figuring that I had overstayed my welcome, I left but told her I'd be back the next day.

Although we didn't party the day after, Jade still spent time with me and we had some fun taking pictures together and with Cindi. We also played some Angry Birds on her iPad (Lover of the Month gift) and talked a bit more.

I know that following my first party with Jade, I said it was the best party ever, because I didn't think that it could get any better, but I was wrong. It wasn't just the party either, but my entire time, so therefore I will say that this was my best ranch trip ever... until next time.

Also, I thought I'd add this bit from Sophia's thread -

10 things that define a true professional

1. Put customer satisfaction first.
    There is a reason why she was the Top Lover of the Month. Jade definitely knows how to please her customers, and is always thinking of ways to improve her parties.

2.Make expertise your specialty.
    check

3.Do more than expected
    Jade provides amazing specials and goes the extra mile to ensure her customers are satisfied. Just from my review you can see all the extra time I spent with her the day after our party. There are other perks, but you'd have to find those out for yourself. :wink:

4.Do what you say and say what you can do.
    This goes along with the next point - Jade is honest and won't tell you any old thing to get you to come out. She will back up what she says, and if she forgets something, it's probably because she has a million things on her mind and her phone is already full. All you have to do is remind her and she will take care of it.

5.Communicate effectively
    Jade always replies to private messages as promptly as she is able to and is very active on the message boards, interacting with all members. I would have never known about her, had she not introduced herself to me through pm's when I first signed up here.

6.Follow exceptional guiding principles.

Check

7.Praise your peers not yourself.
    I always see Jade encouraging and complimenting others. Rarely, if ever would I see her tooting her own horn, it's just not her style.

8.Share your knowledge.
    Jade always makes time to give advice through pm's, the message boards, or in the bedroom. :twisted:

9.Say thank you
    Jade is very courteous and sweet. She takes the time to thank people whether they are partying with her, visiting/meeting her, and/ or replying to a post.

10.Keep a smile on your face and the right attitude in your heart.
    I think this is reflective of her personality and outlook on life. We had an interruption during our party and she handled the situation as graciously and courteously as anyone could have.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is the reason you gave me 120 bars of chocolate? If they find me they will go away???? lol :mrgreen: (BTW I shared with everyone here and Saturday I gave couple more to Dennis... he loved it!)
    Seriously... where would I find such wonderful people like yourself to say so many awesome things about me?

The only Photoshop that I use is to resize the pictures and crop. It's true about the pictures. I am a visual person and I believe that a lot of people are too.

I was so happy when I saw you!!! And even if I tell this to other people it's really what I am feeling. I am not type of person to say something that I am not feeling.

That was the most pleasant surprise ever!!!! You wearing the Brazilian tshirt. I can't tell you how good it made me feel. and how funny that I was wearing the dress, huh? I have never heard about The Japanese Imperial flag before.
    You could never overstayed our welcome. As a matter of fact you should stay on the guest room next time... you never know when I may feel like bringing a glass of water to you :mrgreen:

I laugh so much next day with you... all those pictures!!! I could actually post it that no one would recognize me...lol... or you. Cindi look so funny on one picture....
    Those monkeys on angry birds kill me... they keep laughing at me :evil:

I think every party we get to know each each other better and this makes everything even more pleasurable.
    So it gets better and better. We still have things that I would like to try....

VERY THOUGHTFUL OF YOU TO RESPOND WITH YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT ME.

私は漆を愛しています

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

another great write up for Jade!
    sounds like you and an awesome time

4. Haha, I asked you if you wanted me to bring anything since I was going to stop by before I left. I can't help that you asked for 100 bars of chocolate :lol:

I just might have to!

Interesting, I would like to hear these things...

Thanks, I did, but then again any time spent with Jade is guaranteed to be awesome.

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

So you were the one that bought all that chocolate? So sweet! I love Jade.. you can't go wrong with choosing to spend time with her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Lol....yeap! He is the perpetrador. Lol.... I don't know what I love the best... Brazilian tanker or the boxes of chocolate [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You guys are adorable.. and Sighkai, you are such a gentleman! I hope to see you back here often! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is one the greatest!!!! To do what he did all weekend..... making my room look so good and comfortable!!!! I could never repay him for it. Viva Japan!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You got love them all right AJ? To take the time to write and choose the nicest words is nothing less than amazing! You are a beautiful lady AJ and I like to see you walk by. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I was glad to help out! Just seeing your initial reaction when I brought in the first pieces made my weekend. :D I still can't believe how much they were charging to ship all of that stuff to you :roll:

11. I am so happy that you made it out again my dear, I had a blast talking with you and visiting again. I hope you had a blast and I am so sorry that I wasn't able to say good bye to you, but when you come back I am sure to give you a huge hug. I'm so happy that you had fun with jade, she is a sweety, and I await for some Jade, Cindi and sighkai time again.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And what was that you said to Ruby!!!! lol lol lol
    It was a huge surprise! It's like my birthday was a month earlier [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    That price was crazy!

13. She is definitely worth building furniture for :D

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol.... you make me laugh!!! And Ruby is definitely worth pushing shopping carts all over Target.
    :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Rachel.... Thank you ... and soon we will have our very own review together. November is around the corner.

16. So are you, but you rejected my offer :p

17. Didn't you make Ruby push the carts while you filled them with stuff that you thought would look nice in her room? :wink:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Haaaaaaa..... We did it together....Ruby tell him! :shock:

19. Jade....it's time the truth came out....you are Sargent Capri and I am your little soldier; I was definitely pushing while you dumped everything off the shelves and into the cart! ;) Just kidding....it was a team effort!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    You guys!!!! People will think that I am really like that...lol
    Okay!!!! I did dumped a lot of items in her shopping cart but her bedroom is so comfortable and and look beautiful. :idea: :idea: :arrow: Next time you are here Lovers..... ask to see her bedroom or mine. You be the judge..

[​IMG]

21. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I love the photo of the two of you, and your shirt, sighkai! You seem to be a pretty big fan, and who can blame you? Jade is quite sexy.

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed Jade is sexy!

23. GREAT review. It was a pleasure hanging out with you and Jade the last time you were here, sighkai! You are such a sweetie and Jade cracks us both up! :D

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

HE is so much fun. To bad we had to be dressed when we were is my room. I still don't have the pictures BTW. And Kyra took the nails from the wall. What I will do now Sighkai?
    I need help!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I guess I'll have to stop by and help [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

What an excellent review! You're a sweetheart, sighkai! And, Jade ... gorgeous and so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you for my Be Mine heart and the other things Sighkai! You are so sweet thinking about the little things. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I had a wonderful time once again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a sweetie. And funny too. You should see some picture we took. He is awesome. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was talking about you and my furniture today. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi, I hope 2013 is treating you right [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bumping your definition of a true professional :)

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I been missing you around here. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always enjoyed reading this paragraph. You are a great person. I am posting a picture here for you to remember how I look like :mrgreen:

[​IMG]