About Me REVIEW: IT ONLY GETS BETTER BY JOE CARBOLS

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 25, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My last experience with @cumishaamado in September was so awesome I decided the next west coast business trip I would make it a point to hook up with Cumisha for one more encounter. As luck would have it I was stuck in Las Vegas (yes that is right, STUCK in Vegas) for a week on business (I would rather be stuck in Lake Tahoe instead of Vegas anytime). I was able to get a flight from Vegas up to Reno to see the various ranches and hopefully hook up with Cumisha. Learning from my past mistakes I notified Cumisha well in advance, dropped a deposit and worked with the “Hooker Booker” to arrange for a limo ride to and from the airport to take me to the ranches.

It had always been on my bucket list to make a day trip just to see my favorite courtesan. Having a limo ride to and from the ranches was special as well. My driver in the morning was awesome and we stopped for a dozen donuts at Donuts to Go one of the best donut shops in town. It is always a good idea to bring some snacks with you when you have an early morning appointment. The ladies love the token and the Hooker Booker enjoys them as well. I had the pleasure to chat with several of the ladies over coffee and donuts in the breakfast area prior to my encounter. Each lady was eager to thank me and offered some great hugs and was very appreciative of the tasty donuts.

Now that I know how important it is to book in advance and forget about surprising your courtesan I rang twice to get in. Even though I arrived a good 30 minutes early Cumisha was dressed to the nines and looked FANSTATIC for our encounter. She had a wonderful black leather mini skirt with a super shear (see thru) black top that just barely contained her beautiful breasts. She had great black stiletto heels on and of course her make-up was outstanding. Of course, we had to go to her room to negotiate our encounter, it gave me an excuse to catch up on some delightful DFK’s and some great hugs and cuddling. Once we negotiated our event, and I wiped the lipstick off my face (due to the great DFK’s that Cumisha was providing) we hooked up our event, picked up the supplies and off we went back to Cumisha’s room.

Now that I fully appreciate the showers with Cumisha we wasted no time getting undressed as I quickly peeled off all of Cumisha’s outfit and quickly jumped out of my cloths we were in the shower in no time flat. While Cumisha has a LOT of hair and it is wonderful and soft and I love to run my fingers through it, she has yet to wash her hair while taking a shower, so she spends a few minutes wrapping a black towel over and around her head and hair. The best part of her putting on the towel is she bends over exposing her awesome ass, and was able to look at a beautiful pussy from the rear that was just as sweet looking as it is sweet tasting.

The shower lasted a long time, both Cumisha and I were squeaky clean, While I was carefully fondling her breast and ass I could tell she was getting excited far more than just a shower. Cumisha led me out of the shower and I was able to towel dry her off while she did the same to me. Now that she had taken off her CFM’s it was a little bit more difficult to DFK with her as she is only 5’ tall at best and me at 6’1” was making it difficult for her to kiss me and I her. So, we worked our way to the bed where the real fun began.

Being a “regular” makes these encounters so much easier as we both know what turns us on and what we like and don’t like (what is there not to like while having Chaka Chaka with Cumi). While we know each other Cumisha was still able to provide some surprises. In today’s event she tried two new positions and both of them I enjoyed a great deal

After several climaxes and multiple O’s Cumisha led me off the bed and we rock and rolled on a chair in her room. While a rocking chair would be a terrific addition it was great to have Cumisha sit in my lap and enjoy “Little Joe” slickering inside of her while we hugged and DFK’s until she climaxed shortly after she slipped my Little Joe her hot steaming pussy. She they asked me to pleasure her while standing up. This was a new position for me, and since her bed is so high up off the ground (she must be a princess and I am sure there is a pea between the mattress). She went to the edge of the bed and went spread eagle as I gently kissed your love juice soaked pussy just in case she needed some additional lubrication (she did not by the way) She the put a fresh condom on and it was great to look down and see her swallow “little Joe” as she was able to cover my penis with a fresh new condom. After “Little Joe” was wrapped he went to work as Cumisha was guiding me to a new level of passion and affection. She was able to easily wrap her legs around the small of my back allowed me to deeply insert my “Little Joe” it allowed our vibrating cock ring to vigorously stimulate her clitoris to bring her to two more climaxes. While I thought Cumisha was spent, she quickly made me hop onto the bed and gave me a wonderful deep throat blow and hand job. While I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, I wanted just one more time to have “Little Joe” enjoy her pussy once again.

We finished up in the spooning or cuddling position which Cumisha exposed me to last time, and it is a great position, as you get to fondle a breast, a clitoris and your “Little Joe” is going to town to provide a dual climax between the two of you. It was a great way to finish up our encounter just before we got the 2-minute warning from the Hooker Booker. Still having a little time, we hopped into the shower and go all cleaned up.

I have to say this was one of the best experiences I have had with Cumisha. I don’t know how she does it, but each experience has been better than the previous time we had together. Words are hard to come by to express the experience and how much fun we both had. I guess there are just three simple words that help describe an encounter with Cumisha “You’re The BEST!!!!”

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love fulfilling fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

You are killing it miss cumisha!!♥️♥️

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love decorating and making everybody happy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RoseBud for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]