About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: 2 hrs. with Cumisha even better than a 2-girl encounter

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Another amazing review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @Claire Bronson you can tell that @cumishaamado mom is a great artist just by the work of art she created in making Cumisha.

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

@joe carbols what a smokin hot review of the sexy sensational @cumishaamado ! Your review has me so turned on. I can fully attest to the magic of 2 hours with Cumisha!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you @cumishaamado its super easy to say that because its the truth.

7. AndreaBanks
    Chat with Me

AndreaBanks Well-Known Member

What a great review! He made me want to book with you! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. This is a great post! Thanks for sharing it with us!

9. What a spectacular review! I love how much of an impression you left. great job

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I'll always be fully charged for you to accomplished our fire power together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KiraRain for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I love working with @cumishaamado !! She is such an amazing person!!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome sexy @Air Force Amy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for the compliments!!! I love your sexy personality!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s just the truth @cumishaamado the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Our encounters keep getting better. Either with @Air Force Amy or compassionate @cumishaamado the mission is accomplished

Merry Christmas dear Cumisha. You know you don’t have to give me any of that PC. I’m all for Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind word and compliments!!! I agree our encounters keep getting better!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for an awesome review and you have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You never disappoint @cumishaamado. Never! I wish you a wonderful prosperous healthy and safe new year as well

25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You never disappoint @cumishaamado. Never! I wish you a wonderful prosperous healthy and safe new year as well

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Just the truth @cumishaamado the whole truth and nothing but the truth

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our compassion for life and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your wonderful prayers, @cumishaamado. I’m so glad to have all the prayers. I especially need them now.

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - It's my pleasure @joe carbols and you're welcome!!! You're "Angel" on your shoulders is watching over you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and "MANY BIG HUGS & DFK's" to you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a song that reminds me of our experiences together:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  33. This is an amazing review for an amazing lady

joe carbols likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @LayloniStroxxx for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and you're welcome!!! You will always be in my prayers especially now my "Special Friend"!!! Hang in there!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]