About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: 2 hrs. with Cumisha even better than a 2-girl encounter

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 22, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My last experience with @cumishaamado in October was outstanding. It was my annual Lake Tahoe Ski Trip over MLK Weekend/Week and I swung by to see if one of my favorite courtesans was in town and available. Sure enough @cumishaamado was available. We chatted earlier in the trip and set up an encounter for a week later, giving me plenty of time to get some high-quality skiing done. Although my ski trip was cut short due to an MCL tear on my left knee it did not me stop having a wonderful time with Cumisha.

Cumisha talked me into a two-hour encounter. It was a little bit out of my budget, but it ended up being a fantastic time. It was not just twice as good (as it was two hours and not just one) but it was exponential, so it was a power of 4 in terms of enjoyment.

@cumishaamado greeted me dressed in an awesome red dress that was tight against her toned body. “The Girls” were dying to get out of the dress and be caressed and it did not take long for “The Girls” to pop out and present themselves for gentle kisses prior to our shower. The Shower, where do we start. The Shower with Cumisha ends up being one of the best aspects of the encounter. Having extra time allowed for even more time under the gentle warm water falling on our bodies. Cumisha washed me up first, I then turned around and shared the soap from my body to Cumisha’s HOT body getting her all slickery and doodlery. Nothing is as fun as being all soaped up and gently hugging Cumisha and rubbing the soap all over her body getting her squeaky clean. After the shower even more fun was ahead.

It had been 91 days since Cumisha and I saw each other, and being the prowess that Cumisha is she quickly jumped on Little Joe and his “Friend” VCR to ride me cowgirl style. This is one of my favorite positions as you get to see Cumisha enjoying every thrust on Little Joe and still get to fondle “The Girls” and grab her tight tiny ass cheeks as she vigorously rides me to several climaxes. Having additional time allowed us to reach several climaxes. Cumisha was enjoying every possible minute while on top of me and after she moaned so loud she had to cover her face with a pillow to deaden the sound. We took a moment to cuddle and kiss, but she was so excited that her love juices were running down her inner thighs.

After a long time of kissing, DFK’s, and mutual massaging Cumisha asked if I would get her aroused again by oral. I quickly jumped up and went to town cleaning up her sweet pussy lips and making her moan and groan and hold my head against her twitching clitoris for several climaxes. It is great to take all of her love juice, and I was amazed how often this wonderful experience can climax.

Cumisha loves to kiss my lips and clean up all of her love juice and that was driving me crazy. She then attacked my ear and gently kissed the ear lobe and neck. I was almost ready to climax as she quickly teased my ear, neck and worked her way back down to Little Joe. She replaced the wrapper and proceeded to give me one of the best DTBJ’s I have ever had. She was even able to include my balls as she was able to take all of Little Joe. She worked me over a lot giving me oral that has yet to be surpassed. I believe she was getting excited and asked me to take her missionary on the edge of the bed. We tried this the first time back in September and it is one of the best positions that I enjoy. Doing it right, you are able to stimulate her entire pussy and clit and kiss her the moment she climaxes while gently squeezing her awesome breasts. It did not matter if we did it fast and furious thrusts or gentle and slow penetration as long as the “VCR (Vibrating Cock Ring)” was against her clit and Little Joe was well inside her pussy Cumisha was enjoying every moment I could provide.

We took a little break and did some more cuddling, kissing, DFK’s and spooning. It is great to continue thrusting, fondling her clit with you left hand and being able to fondle her nipples on her awesome breasts with your right hand. Plus, you get to kiss one of the prettiest smiles of anyone at the ranches. While we were approaching our time, I was amazed how tight Cumisha’s pussy could be and how much she was still able to contract and grab my little Joe. She is VERY Muscular down there and her pussy can give your Little Joe a great big hug. It is AWESOME, having that tight pussy wrapped around your Little Joe!

Even though I am almost a “regular” with Cumisha, she still knows how to provide something new and exciting during our encounters. Like I said going two hours allows Cumisha to take her time (Although she never is a clock watcher) and do things to the next level. The additional time was very fulfilling for both of us.

We finished up cuddling and kissing. It is very stimulating to spend several minutes just kissing and pillow talk. It had been 91 days since I held Cumisha in my arms and even though the sex is outstanding the final 10-15 minutes kissing and cuddling was just as exciting for both of us. It takes the encounter to a slightly different level and one that I really enjoy. Having an encounter with Cumisha that includes the final kissing and cuddling, and pillow talk takes it from a GFE to a CAR experience for which I am very grateful that Cumisha is able to provide to me. Of course, we spent the entire time having fun that we got yelled at by the Hooker Booker (Twice), but it was so worth it. As all of my previous encounters with Compassionate Cumisha we ended the evening with a great shower and clean up. While the closing shower does not last as long as the beginning shower only to keep the Hooker Booker off our backs we still do plenty of Slickery Dickery Doodling. I am looking forward to seeing Cumisha at least two more times on my ski trip if her schedule permits

I have to say a Two Hour encounter was something I was unsure of, but spending over two hours with Cumisha is just as much fun and slightly more than my first two girl encounter with Cumisha back in July. I don’t know how Cumisha does it but each encounter has been better than the previous event. She is truly a Wonder Woman at the ranches.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe Carbols for an awesome review!!! You are my "Mickey" and I am your "Minnie"!!! I enjoyed cooking with you too and teaching me new recipes and sharing it with the "Kitties" in the house.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our next party!!! It even gets better!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hannah for the compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Another incredible review @cumishaamado you are so amazing!!!

joe carbols likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bobbi Besos for sharing your thought and compliment!!! You are awesome and sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Awesome review girl! You're killing it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Lana West for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Wow can you throw a great experience! Men call her up! She is a hot, sweet, good cookin women. Everything you want to taste.

12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Come see this beauty today and share an amazing time! xoxo

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cherry Lane for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CherryLane likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hannah Foxx for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You are amazing and sexy too!!! Thanks for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Anytime Cumisha! I hope to read more great memories soon! xoxo

17. Thank you for your great thread Cumisha!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses from Air Force Amy!

18. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What a wonderful and detailed review! Messages like these always make us perk up with joy

joe carbols likes this.
  19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

What a great review congrats love!

joe carbols likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Caressa for sharing your thought and comment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  22. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews girl keep up the good work

joe carbols likes this.
  23. IMG_0059.JPG THAT IS QUITE,, THE REVIEW... Well he's a lucky guy to be with you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Claire Bronson likes this.
  25. Love your house I took a tour today and y'all rock!!! Book this beauty now!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Kiki Lover for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are an awesome "Little Sister"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @KikiLover welcome to the Kit Kat Ranch. I sincerely hope you have at least half as much fun at Kit Kat as I have had over the past 15 months. It is a great house, with wonderful ladies and fantastic food. You have a great Big Sister with @cumishaamado. While she does not brag about it but Cumisha has been the big sister to MORE KOTM, SOTM, LOTH, and BOTM along with KOTY, SOTY, LOTY, and BOTY than any other big sister within the @Dennis Hof property. You will learn a lot, there will be days that you find incredibly slow, you will have days that suddenly become super exciting and you hope they never end but you will learn from one of the best, and you will succeed. Good Luck, hope you are around in July when I head back to see my friends.

28. She's one of a kind for sure!!!!

29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @Claire Bronson did you know @cumishaamado mother is a world famous artist??

30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @Claire Bronson did you know @cumishaamado mother is a world famous artist??

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Claire Bronson for sharing your thought and comment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are sexy adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]