REVIEW Review for the amazing Dani Deville

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AK82, Nov 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Her eyes melt one’s heart as if they were in Eden,
    Warmth and compassion will seem like it is heaven.

Nothing could be further from the truth. This review is for the breathtakingly beautiful Dani Deville. While I could keep this short and sweet, it would not provide the due diligence that both it and she, completely deserves.

I had a buddy back in 2005 who went to the World-Famous Bunny Ranch. The rest of us at the time, thought that he was crazy (Boy were we ever wrong). I cannot make-up for lost time, however, on the flip side, not going sooner was worth the wait. It was my first time, and I cannot picture it having been any more incredible, than what transpired a little over a week ago.

I happened to Google the Bunny Ranch one day just for the hell of it back in August, and saw plenty of beautiful women, but my eyes became focused on Dani. Sure, some guys have preferences, looks, hair color, etc. I, on the other hand, was hooked when I saw one of Dani’s photos, where she is making a funny face and sticking her tongue out. Don’t get me wrong, she looks amazing in all of her other photos, but that for me, was like “Hook, Line, and Sinker.”

It took a couple of weeks to get through to her on her email (if you haven’t already heard from her, I promise she will get to you, and it will be worth the wait) once I did I knew right off the bat, that I wanted to setup an appointment with her. She sounded so happy on the phone when I made the appointment. She had no clue who I was, but sounded very grateful that I choose her, out of all of the other beautiful girls who are also there. Making the appointment allowed time, for the two of us to get to know each other a little, but I honestly can’t tell if it made my nerves more intense or not.

I spent time looking through the forum and felt ashamed that they have to essentially give guys instructions on how to treat a lady, how to get to know her first, and not be an asshole. I tried to treat Dani, just as I would have any other woman, to make us both feel more comfortable around each other. While yes, they are providing a service, that should not give any guy, the thought of treating the girls there, without the utmost respect and courtesy that they diligently deserve (your mama should have taught you better). I, on the other hand, do not look at a trip to the Bunny Ranch as just sex, or a service, or a transaction, but something to make an enjoyable memory off of, to last forever. Dani will provide you with just that, and I do not kid you, just as her profile says, she will leave you wanting to come back for more, and I hope I will be able to come back and see her again.

If you do not watch the U-Stream every Saturday night at 6 p.m. Pacific Time, I would start. I saw Dani on the U-Stream for the first time, and she seemed so relaxed, as she was still a new Bunny. She and all the other girls will indicate that they will stay up late or get up early if you have an appointment with a deposit. But guys think about her (them) if you can, and try to work around their schedule as they already may work 12-hours per day. On U-Stream, they are available, you can ask them questions and get a sense of things before you go.

I had my appointment at 7 p.m., but I stopped by to get Dani a gift and decided to show up a little early (only 2 hrs.) lol. My heart was racing the whole time, from when I rang the bell twice (it lets them know you are there for an appointment, and not to do a line-up), to when I walked inside. I felt a little overwhelmed as it was my first time. A kind lady asked me to have a seat, they said she would be a little bit, and I said no problem. The anticipation, my nerves and heart felt like it just got more intense with every minute. Even when one of her friends came out to keep my company while I waited (Thanks, Cecily Rose). She too was just gorgeous. Talking with her for a while did settle my nerves, at least until when Dani walked into the room. I immediately stood up for her. It felt like the air in my lungs was taken away from me. I honestly can’t put into words how beautiful she was. I stumbled while trying to kiss her hand and give her, her gift. Luckily, we gave each other a hug as I pulled it together.

She took me back to her room to put her gift down, and then gave me a brief tour around the place, as it was pretty cold outside. Luckily her room had a beautiful gas fireplace in it. I felt like a nervous wreck and asked if she wanted to go to the bar and get a couple of drinks. I needed it to help settle me down and to try and relax (didn’t work so much, even with three quick ones) I got her coffee with Baileys I think, as she was still adjusting to her new times. I could not take my eyes off of her, it felt so surreal that I was there. We chatted for a short while, and I also got her friend Cecily a drink, before Dani and I, retreating to her room.

She laid on one end of the bed, while I laid on the other rambling on and on, as I was so very nervous. This is by no means my first time with a beautiful woman, but Dani has something about her, my heart felt like it was racing 100-mph. I explained to her, that I had read about guys trying to spend the bare minimum (guys don’t do it, if you expect to have an excellent time, then be fair to her. She is giving up her time for you! Don’t walk in and think $200 is going to get you the world, in’t not!) I had a budget in mind, and luckily in panned out, hopefully for both of us. I am not going to discuss her prices here, in respect to both her and legality behind it, but I will say that we negotiated a price in the span of something like 1-2 minutes if that. I choose the GFE (Girlfriend Experience) package for two hours, and in the end, it was one of the best expenditures that I have ever made.

We walked together to the Hooker Booker, where I had to sign three receipts, the current one, and two deposits that I had already placed down. She then gave us a couple of towels and a white sheet. I offered to carry them for Dani but carried the Champagne that we totally forgot to drink. We got back to her room, and I helped her lay out the sheet. She asked what kind of music I liked, I responded with what did she like (Old-School parents, take care of the lady first). She said no the night was about me, so I said how about some good old-school R&B to help set the mood. She dimmed the lights and turned on the gas fireplace, it felt like I was in a dream. She did her required medical check on me (for her safety, it's fast and painless). She started to undress me and then went to go remove her dress. I am by no means a bodybuilder, but I do like to lift. Hence I usually shave everything. She at first didn’t believe it, till she felt how smooth my arms were. While she seemed a little nervous, I promised her there was no way she was as nervous as I was, I placed her hand on my heart so she could see how fast it was going.

She asked if I liked to lead, or if I wanted her to lead, and I said it didn’t matter to me, just let the flow go, sort of speak and see how it goes. She began to kiss me ever so softly. I had been trying to quickly get rid of some breath mints that I had put in to get rid of the alcohol from my breath. When she kissed me, part of me went numb, part of me felt like this was surreal. Here I was kissing thing insanely beautiful women, who can just take your breath away. It was like as if I was lost in the moment, (where is Groundhog Day when you need it). Dani has an absolutely perfect body, but to me, as I told her, it was icing on the cake or the cherry on top, I was sold from her funny photo, and nothing could change that. In fact, I walked in there wishing I had lost more weight from a previous knee surgery, and she told me don’t worry, that did not matter. They are not judgmental there, but I wanted to be in decent shape for her.

I am going to leave the steamy details between her and I. I will admit that part of me was scared at first, I thought that going in, that I may not be able to last that long, due to all the excitement and anticipation. I never in my dreams thought that it would go as long as it did, feel as awesome as it did, nor could I have imagined it to turn out any better than it did (at the time). I told her that, I think she is what made me last so long. I tell you guys, there is something about her, that words cannot due her justice. Before it was over, we held each other close, she said I felt so hot and that my heart was still racing. I said that I am usually warm, but it was her that was causing my heart to still race. When I look back, there are some other things I wish I would have done with her, but I was totally lost in the moment with her. Looking into her eyes and holding her felt like complete, warmth and compassion and heaven, are the only words I can think off. To tell you the truth, I really can’t explain into words, it was that amazing. Making the choice back in August to look Dani up, email her and call her, was by far, one of the best choices that I have ever made. It has given me a sense of happiness, that I have not felt in a long, long time, nor will I ever forget it. Words can’t fully express how much Dani made my night. I only hope that I get to do it again and make it even better and more memorable.

Nothing I say will do it the justice that both she and this experience deserves. The only advice that I will give you is to contact her. Make an appointment with her, go and see her, and let her give you a memory and experience, that will blow your mind away, that will be engrained in your memory for all time, and will without a doubt, leave you wanting to come back for more, and more and more. I promise you, no matter what you think, it is something worth doing, she is somebody worth getting to know and seeing her will be one of the best decisions you might ever make, without a doubt.

Thanks Dani, for everything. I both hope and can’t wait to do it again with you.