Returned to see the LRN Legend Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoeGuy, Aug 3, 2015.

1. So after a long hiatus I decided to return to see the wonderful Jade Capri twice in the last 6-8 weeks...After seeming her that initial time again I couldn't stay away!! I mean how could anyone one with that body???

[​IMG]

The day I went back to visit her I got to the LRN and waited for her at the bar and in typical fashion I had to wait for her to come out but it was well worth the wait as seeing her in person again was amazing. We chatted for a bit at the bar to catch up and then we went back to her room to take care of business. Once that was all out of the way it was ready to get the party started. Jade went to the bathroom to get ready and when she came out she was naked and what a sight it was. I was telling myself damn why did I wait so long to come back and see this and I knew I was going to be in for a good time and she didn't disappoint! She crawled into bed and started off with some oral to get me going and I have to say she is very talented with her mouth. After that went on for awhile it was my turn to return the favor and as I went down on her I watched her enjoyment as she got closer to orgasam and once she gets there you know. ;) Once she recovered it was time for the main attraction...We went through several positions and one of the best things about her new room is the mirror she has along side her bed. So no matter what position we were in there was always a wonderful view of her ass. We finished things up in doggie, which is my favorite position with her. When I was done I was spent as she had drained everything out of me. We laid there for a bit until it was time for me to go and she walked me out.

I was glad I went back because I need a little more Jade in my life... Guys if you are thinking about seeing Jade stop and go see her!! The LRN is Disney World and Jade is Space Mountain!!! The must see attraction! :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Such a great review of your time together!!

3. Congrats tahoeGuy! Jade Capri is one of my favorite ladies to visit during my trips. There is no drama or bullcrap from this fine lady! A true Professional to her craft! Here's to many more returns for you to beautiful Jade Capri!

4. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

5. Jade is a legend indeed, she is so great! XO

6. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Great review sounded like a hot party. I'm going to have the privilege of partying with Jade myself very very soon.

7. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am glad nowadays is not such long time in between :)
    hehe I thought by being less clothed it would be a different thing that we are used to. I have to agree with you on this one too. I like the view of a mirror reflection. No matter how long we know each other I always enjoy your presence and will always be here whenever you need to unwind from your everyday life.
    Thank you for all this time of great times :)

dreamscometrue likes this.