REVIEW REPEAT CLIENT ♡

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MelissaKiss, Feb 1, 2016.

1. This gentleman and I first partied a few years ago. I am Now in Las Vegas at The Alien Cathouse, aliencathouse.com and I was so great for him the first 2 times, when he saw my photo and availability he booked a flight the same day and came to Las Vegas Alien Cathouse just for me!!! I'm so flattered I had to share!!!!

Dear Melissa,

I just want to let you know how FANTASTIC it was to see you again yesterday! You're such a beautiful, dynamic, genuine, and marvelous individual that the memory of time in your presence lingers pleasantly decades (literally!) after being with you. Driving back to Vegas I thought of three things:

(1) how appropriate it is that you work at an establishment with the word "alien" it because no one--NO ONE--that is human could possibly have the smile and beauty of a 22-year-old cheerleader forever--but you do! (That's because you're not from Earth, you're from VENUS!);

(2) when I was showering, I was so caught up in chatting with you that I didn't even use that body wash you gave me (no problem, of course, because I was scented of goddess!); and

(3) I can't wait to see you again! This time with flowers and "buttery" Chardonnay! Hopefully that will happen soon!

Again Melissa, thank you SO much for such a marvelous time and I hope that all is spectacular with you forever!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    MissKiss likes this.
  2. Repeat client for nearly a decade! Find out for yourself, I'm Seriously a jackpot guys.
    Gentlemen who really enjoy me, are gentlemen looking for more than just looks and sex. rps20160203_200857_262.jpg rps20160203_200922.jpg

3. Available anytime through October 2016 by appointment with deposit!! rps20160207_130343_838.jpg

4. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

This is seriously the sweetest review!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  5. Such a great review, so sweet seeing people party together once again after years of not seeing one another!

6. I know! What a sweetheart. I'm flattered. rps20160225_043639_699.jpg

7. Melissa Kiss
    Premier Paramour Available Exclusively At Dennis Hof's Las Vegas Brothels

8. Aren't repeat customers the best?! I love the loyalty, it verifies how good of a job I did! I feel so special!:)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  9. It's a great feeling knowing I made one person so happy! !! rps20160305_234229_862.jpg

10. I’m available now At The Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse!
    Email me now!! Let’s get acquainted
    Follow me on Twitter @miss_mkiss for updates and naughty nudes

11. Providing Excellent Service Year After Year!!!
    Choosing me is proven to be a Jackpot, Year Afyer Year!!! It is my absolute Passion to be THE BEST I can be!
    Contact me now!!! I respond Personally to All emails. [email protected]