REVIEW Remembrances of reconnecting with the ravishing Ruby Rae.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Dec 27, 2017.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I finally got to reconnect with Ruby during my Christmas trip this year, and it was long overdue. Ruby was one of the ladies I spent time with on my inaugural visit to the ranches in December of 2015. Back in January of this year, when I had come out for my 55th Birthday celebration, I found out too late that Ruby had returned after some time extended time off. I had already made my B’day plans and was terribly disappointed that I couldn’t include her in them. I promised Ruby and myself that on my next trip, schedules permitting that we would get definitely have to get “reacquainted”. :rolleyes:

Ruby and I got in touch in the fall, and fortunately for me she was going to be at Love Ranch during the Christmas weekend. We discussed the day and time, the appointment and deposit were taken care of, and all that was left was the anticipation of what was to come. Ruby sent me a text around Thanksgiving with a little something special included. It made my day, and created some interesting possibilities. I asked Ruby if she would be interested in adding a 2 girl party to our plans after some private 1 on 1 time. We were both on the same page when we agreed that Jade would be the perfect choice. Unfortunately, Jade left in early December so I wasn’t sure if Ruby would still be interested once I got there. :(

When I arrived at LRN Saturday morning, we went to her room to finalize details. It was a bit of déjà vu for me, since Ruby is in a different room than she had for our first meeting. Turns out there is a reason the room seemed so familiar, but that’s between Ruby and I. :) I asked Ruby if she was still interested in having another lady join us, and long story short she was! We mutually agreed that Sexy Lexie James would an ideal choice, assuming Lexie was interested. Ruby told me she would handle all the details, and boy did she ever! More on that in a moment.

Rudy and I had some amazing 1 on 1 time. Ruby is very good at communicating just what she likes, and as a more “mature” gentleman, I have learned that what a lady wants a lady shall receive. :p After some really “hot” fun (pun intended Ruby, you know what that means), I thoroughly enjoyed finding out more about Ruby’s academic achievements and goals. Ruby even made me “pinky swear” that I would not divulge any of what she told me. No problem, because who in their right mind would ever want to do anything that would upset this 1 of a kind gem? Gentlemen this young lady has it ALL going on. Intelligence, beauty, sultriness, good heart, you name it. During our conversation, Ruby paid me one of the most flattering, albeit unusual compliments ever and certainly one I would have NEVER expected. Ruby when you read this, how about we just keep that between us, okay? ;) Of course, I’ll also have to get Lexie to agree to keep this secret since you told her your thought as well. LOL!

Now for the 2-girl portion of the agenda. Ruby took me out to the parlor for a bit so she and Lexie could get things ready in the VIP room. Lexie came out and gave me a big hug, then disappeared for a few minutes to help Ruby. The 3 of us set off for our adventure, and once in the VIP I had a blast. One of the things I really appreciated from the ladies is that we took some time first to just settle in and relax, chat and discuss various topics. Ruby and I told Lexie about the “hot” fun we shared (ha, ha, again secret code) and Lexie proposed her personal theory to us. Let’s just say that Lexie, Ruby and I conducted an "experiment" in what I will call “female Thermodynamics”. Lo and behold, Lexie was correct (to some "degree", but not to the same “degree” as Ruby (again our little secret). More on Lexie, though in a separate post.

Ruby, dear sweet Ruby! Let me finish this up quite simply. I want to reiterate what I said on the card that was enclosed with your flowers. I can’t think of any better way to describe you to those who have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. You simply are the very definition of an “All American Sweetheart”. Keep studying hard, young lady and before long that degree will be in hand (Master's that is, sorry I figured I'd better clarify that one :D). You are going to be phenomenal in your future endeavors.

PS: Few know this, but Ruby is only the 3rd lady that I have ever been comfortable enough with and impressed enough by to spend time with more than once. That alone should tell everyone something. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year, Ruby! Have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2018. I hope to see you on my next visit.

RoadRunner (Joe)

2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Beautiful Review of an even more beautiful woman :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Sable. Sorry you weren't in during my visit this past weekend. I hope you had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year!

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

I'm am truly sorry I wasn't here either........I'll be putting a post up tonight to explain why though[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Great review, @ROADRUNNER J! Ruby is definitely a lady worth waiting for! :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg froggy drinks.jpg

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

What a great party we had! I enjoyed my alone time with you soooo very much! And the time we spent with Lexie was great fun. I am very happy to get to know her better ;) Let's not go this long without seeing each other again! :D Until next time, RR!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I agree, Ruby. It was too long for sure. :( I'll keep you posted on when I might be back, but I'll certainly pay attention to your 2018 schedule so I can adjust accordingly. :rolleyes:

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Roadrunner, I’m glad you had such a wonderful time!!! You could not have made better choices. I’m looking forward to a party with them too!!! Wishing you all the best during the coming year!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]:)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

All the best to you as well! I hope your 2018 includes some Ruby and Lexie time.

origlegman likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Thank you and I am looking forward to partying with them very soon!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif];):)

13. An All American Sweetheart she is! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas with @RubyRae, @ROADRUNNER J! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  14. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Casey and Roxanne. I'm sorry I didn't get to talk with the two of you during my visit. I definitely have to correct that on a future visit, and talking may be the least of it! LOL! ;)

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Aw, thank you Roxy babe! xoxoxo

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

17. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Casey, I definitely need to get you inducted into the RoadRunner Club on a future visit! ;)

CaseyCross likes this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweet Casey!

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

21. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Just 6 more weeks, Miss Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]