Red Bull Party pics SF

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Here are some pics from the red Bull party in SF.

http://homepage.mac.com/dennis.hof/PhotoAlbum13.html

Notice
    Tiki Tom Shelly's client he loves her. I run into people everywhere.

My hand in my new buddy's skirt there was no less than 500 people in this dark, loud club, yes she had an O with everyone talking to me and only one person knew it. God I am good!!!!!!

I love the Cig HO, she tivo's Cathouse.

Sex in someone else's limo is great!!!!

what about the other chicks, Bunny's?

2. Dennis

I am so jealous of your new friend....what a lucky girl she is. Having an O in a loud crowded club surrounded by 500 or so party animals. Hmmmm very nice....very nice indeed.

Cant wait to hear all the details.

You surely know how to please a woman if you an pull of something like this and not even use your tongue.

Long live the King!!

Trixii32

3. You are such a devil :twisted: You did a sneak attack on your date... she did have easy access though I see! LOL

Tell me though, were you able to do in sixty seconds or less? <Inside Joke> :wink:

Glad to hear you had fun, you deserve it baby! I love the pics, keep em cuming!

4. Dennis, your a classic I love it!!

My fave is the sex in someone elses limo!

5. wow dennis i am glad you had a great time in San Fran.

6. SHE LOVED IT!!

It was a first for her. I sometimes get so bored even with 100's of people around this is the stuff i think up. I did bite her on the neck as she started to cumm so it wasn't all fingers.

7. maybe i would be a good idea for a show would be dennis helping guys like us know the tricks

8. He still wants the manual.. so he doesnt know all the tricks.. just some ;)

I know I am such a tease sorry Dennis you did not ask me nice enough..LOL

Jessi

9. I always ask nice, real nice. Please baby give it to me.

10. I always ask nice, real nice. Please baby give it to me.[/quote]

Can I get you down on your knees asking nicely :wink:

Kisses
    Jessi

11. Can I get you down on your knees asking nicely :wink:

Kisses
    Jessi[/quote]

YES BABY!!

Ask nice and you can receive & fulfill any nasty fantasy you want and never have done because your a good girl.

12. [Can I get you down on your knees asking nicely :wink:

Kisses
    Jessi[/quote]

YES BABY!!

Ask nice and you can receive & fulfill any nasty fantasy you want and never have done because your a good girl.[/quote]

I am a very good girl... but I can be a bad girl as well.... And when I am bad a good spanking always gets me back on the good girl side...

Fantasy?? Oh I have several..... You.. me and some whipped creme... mmm finger licken good??

Maybe My dog can come and play frisbee as well??

Kisses
    Jessi

13. YES BABY!!

Ask nice and you can receive & fulfill any nasty fantasy you want and never have done because your a good girl.[/quote]

I am a very good girl... but I can be a bad girl as well.... And when I am bad a good spanking always gets me back on the good girl side...

Fantasy?? Oh I have several..... You.. me and some whipped creme... mmm finger licken good??

Maybe My dog can come and play frisbee as well??

Kisses
    Jessi[/quote]

Little D and zi will be waiting for you two. We have some other toys to play with also.

14. Little D and zi will be waiting for you two. We have some other toys to play with also.

You sure are making it hard to maintain my good girl status....

But I dont like the color red.. I am purple color kind of girl....

And did you say toys??? What kind of toys??

Freedom cant wait to come and play..

Kisses
    Jess

ps feel free to pm all you want.. what is your fantasy???

15. we have all the toys and girl and her could ever want to play with, cummm see.

16. we have all the toys and girl and her could ever want to play with, cummm see.

Are you going to show me how to use those toys??

Kisses
    Jessi