Randy Ryder Stole A Piece Of My Heart! The Ultimate Ryde!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

If you had one year to live what would you do? Randy Ryder Will You Be My Make A Wish Date?

I’ve been in the hospital since Sunday! I had what appeared to be a stroke but was actually a Complex Migraine. I was confused and slurring my speech! Ok yes I’m usually confused and slur my speech because well I’m not the sharpest guy in the room.LOL Sorry I have to joke or I’d be in the corner rocking again!lol Anyway I was confused slurring my speech and my left arm and leg were weak. So I went to the ER!
    They ran all kinds of tests and confirmed a problem with my Thyroid and they found a Hole in my heart!
    I blame Randy! I knew she STOLE my heart!lol
    I wish Everyone knows I would give it to her! Randy being Randy knowing it was defective would smiled and say Thank You and accept a broken heart because that is who she is!
    So I had to have Surgery today! Last night I sat in my room staring at the ceiling 18 years ago I was doing the same thing accept there was no Randy Ryder in my life and I had no Ranch Family I was alone and wanted to die. I sent Randy a text cuz I was scared. I was told I had a stroke and I had a hole in my heart! All I could think was is this how it ends. I then thought about my party with Randy last week.
    It was the ULTIMATE RYDE!
    Randy sent me a text and came out of her room wearing a white one piece outfit and her body was rocking! She went to the office. Now some guy sitting at the bar said Are you done she is HOT.
    I thought Mutha Fucker no you just did not say that shit! But I was trying not to push away a future client for Randy so I said no we just booked so he of course asked me stupid questions how much… I told him she is independent contractor and I can't tell you anything like that she is really nice and to email her. Randy came out and we went to her room she was like what happened she knows me very well and I explained it to her. She told me to strip I asked if I could get some pictures of her. She let me take some. She jumped up and started taking off my clothes and I pulled her outfit down to her hips showing off Her World Famous Tits! She laughed as I honked them. Then I sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass. Randy pulled off the outfit and we teased each other like we always do to get each other ready to party! After kissing hugging rubbing and tugging Randy told me to get on the bed!

I jumped on the bed and Randy prepped me for oral. I watch Randy destroy me! I squeezed her tit grabbed some Booty and felt her hair brush my leg and she sucked with a gentle force that my eyes almost got sucked into my sockets. It felt so good! Then I looked in the mirror and that is so HOT because you can see everything Randy’s ass and kitty and Body just pleasing and teasing me! I let her know that I wanted to return the favor so Randy straddled my face! WOW Randy’s thighs were so warm on my face and her SWEET KITTY it was so good and I love how Randy Rydes my face gently as her bush tickles my face. Her moans and movements let me know I’m doing a good Job. Randy slid off my face and guided my member into her wet warm kitty! She kissed me and started Ryding me FAST! She let me suck her nipples, kiss her and then she went back to Ryding! She was Moaning and I was holding on to the bed like OOOOOOOH SHHHHHIT she’s getting hers!LOL
    I looked in the mirror and I saw that Sexy BOOTY Bouncing UP and down on my cock it was HOT!
    Then my Sexy Friend slowed down leaned down kissed me let me suck her nipples again then she smiled turned around and slid my cock back in her slowly! I could see her in front of me and in the mirror! Randy Rode the Fuck out of me! I was able to squeeze her ass watch my member appear and disappear in the from behind and in the front in the mirror! It was so Sexy! Randy let me take over from my back and we made out looking at ourselves in the mirror! It was so HOT! Then Randy took over again and did different positions in reverse cowgirl I was like YEEEHAW! I was Tony Duke and Randy was General Lee cuz this SEXY WOMAN WAS FUCKING THE GOOD OLE BOY OUT OUT OF ME!LOL
    Randy Rode me and Rode me till I couldn’t take it I wanted to be on top! But Miss Ryder had other Plans! Randy Rode me from underneath I was like WHAT? She said I thought we would try something new! Feeling her body heat was so HOT! Randy finally let me take over and as our bodies were pressing against each other her nipples against my chest her moans her kisses and that Warm Wet Kitty My I exploded! Randy kissed me and we did a light clean up and she jumped in my arms and we snuggled and talked and then she said are you ready to go again! I was thinking I hope I can I hope I can. Randy worked her magic to get my Member ready for doggy and That View !That Booty! There is nothing like Banging Randy from Behind! Then Randy gave me a 69 HJ and show with her glass toy! We got to explode together just as we got the call.

Now imagine you are home thinking man I want to party with Randy Ryder but you chicken out and like me you have what appears to be a stroke! You’re in the Hospital Alone confused scared not knowing what the next day will bring. All I had was a memory of my party with Randy! I was up all night Scared! Not of the surgery but of never being able to see Randy or experiencing that level of JOY every again!
    So they came and got me this morning and I had exploratory Surgery! I was told that they aren’t going to repair the hole yet and since I have to have Thyroid Surgery the plan is to do both surgeries in a year.

Randy Ryder always goes above and Beyond during your parties! So if you are sitting there reading this wanting to party with her you better do it because you could end up like me in the hospital!
    Randy is the BEST OF THE BEST that's why I party with her!

Randy Ryder is my Make A Wish Foundation! If I have one final wish it would be to take her to Vegas one more time and dance with her to Careless Whisper on our balcony overlooking the Fountains! This party is on my Bucket List before I have surgery! This party will be the night before I have surgery!
    These parties and Randy are giving me a reason to fight and something to look forward to!

Thank You Randy for giving me The Ultimate Ryde a Reason To Live and Lots of Rydes to Look Forward to and for Showing Me That The Woman Of My Dreams Can Make My Fantasies A Reality!
    With Love
    Your Prez!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review...as usual Tony!!! Sorry to hear about your health issues!! Take care and I send my best wishes to you and your family !!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John you know Randy's parties are HOTTER than any review I could write!
    Thanks I'm still kicking and Randy's Holiday Rydes and our Winter plans are giving me a reason to fight and lots to look forward to! Your words and wishes mean a lot but some Randy TLC during a Nurse Randy Party will help me recover fast!

4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a great review Tony and as John said "as usual" but I think this one is a topper. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your health and I'm sending positive energy and thoughts your way. Wishing you strength and happiness this season and throughout 2019. T PS: looking forward to your "Nurse Randy Party" review....

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Excellent Review!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you! You know a review is good when you need a cold shower after you write it and I needed 2 cold showers!lol
    I'm back home today recovering slowly! Thanks for your words thoughts and prayers! From this day forward through 2019 it is going to be a year of Blessing for me!
    I'm looking forward to writing that review and seeing Randy in the nurse outfit I'm getting her! I've bbever seen one like this and Randy is going to look HOT! Hopefully she will let me take and post the pictures wearing the outfit on the review!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank Al it was a Super HOT party!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Health update so it was confirmed yesterday that I had a mild stroke or (TIA) Trasent Ischemic Attack! A blood clot went to my brain but flowed through! The symptoms lasted for about 3 days! My speech returned before my Left side mobility! It was scary and its hard dealing with it!
    I had an Echocardiogram but they did a bubble test. They shoot saline solution in your vein and it showed the hole in my heart. I never had the bubble test before and never knew I had a hole in my heart! I have another heart defect but this was never diagnosted! It's called Patent Foramen Ovale. The problem is it can cause a stroke but they don't want to do surgery yet and I need to have another thyroid surgery soon but it could cause a stroke if the heart isn't repaired first. So I feel like the walking dead.
    So I am going to have a Bucket List Year if parties before I have both surgeries. The odds are stacked against me and because of previous surgeries they have to go through old scar tissue recovery is going to be a tough.
    Until then I'm going to have as many fun parties with Randy and our favorites as possible.
    The reason I'm telling you this is I never knew because they never did the bubble test. If you have heart problems or a history of strokes in your family get an Echocardiogram but ask them to do the bubble test. You might have a hole in your heart and you never knew it!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Celebrate the holiday with @randyryder today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha looking forward to some Holiday Rydes and working on my Bucket List of Parties every other month in 2019 with Randy and our favorites!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Tony Dark and you're welcome!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That is really sweet of you Happy Holidays to you and yours! I will be Celebrating Christmas alone this year:(

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha it was nice meeting you the other week!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]