Randy Ryder, Pantera, Chanel, and Harley Lane all hands on Me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

So Life can be short it can throw you a curve ball and the next thing you know you are facing your own mortality! I got a pretty tough diagnosis the other day and I'm actually working on my Bucket List! This party was a sample of a future party I plan on having! I always wanted to do the arm candy party with 4 ladies in Vegas until that happens a 4 woman massage with a happy ending would be a nice start!
    I met the 4 stunning women at the bar and I thought we were going to go to the VIP suite but the ladies all came over to me and started rubbing caressing and complementing me. They rubbed my legs and brushed my member and complenented my size! 8 hands were all over me kissing rubbing letting me touch them. Then they were like let's go! Go I thought I can't walk with a Massive Hard On!lol
    So me and my 3 legs followed the ladies to the VIP suite! They got some music going continuted to tease me they stripped and stripped me! I was put in the middle of the bed! 4 Stunning Bunnies and one Tony in the Middle! Randy was telling me that I looked so Excited! I was I dreaming! Chanel and Pantera was on my Left Harley and Randy was on my right and all there hands were on me! Massage oil came out and they were rubbing my chest my hair my legs and stroking my cock! I was rubbing Tits and Ass as the ladies giggled and complemented my size as they continued to stroke me!
    I was trying to take it all in! These 4 Sexy Women were pleasing me! It was unreal then it got Hotter! The Sexy Chanel Started Leaning down and kissing me and dirty talking in my ear while Randy Pantera and Harley continued stroking my member faster and moaning! I was rubbing Chanel and Harley as I was wishing I was Stretch Armstrong with four arms so I could reach Randy and Pantera! Talk about overstimulation! Then it happened Chanel slowly rubbed her body leaned down and in the softest sexiest voice I ever heard she said I want to see you come! Come for me Tony! Randy Pantera Chanel and Harley started stroking me rubbing me and talking dirty! Come for us Tony we want you to come! They started stroking me Faster and Moaning and telling me they wanted me to come! Well it didn't take to much more of that until I was ready I told the ladies I was ready and the ladies started stroking me even Faster and moaning come for us come for us Tony! BOOM the first eruption shot up like a rocket and the second one was like the old science fair volcanos! The ladies were so happy for me and I was Happy I lasted more than a minute barely!lol
    We got cleaned up and we went back to the bar I had to go to my room and prep for my party with Randy later that night!
    This party was Amazing because when I party with these 4 ladies I got to see what they are like and how I would be around them. It's intimidating to Party with 4 of the HOTTEST WOMEN on the planet a lot could go wrong but they took care of me they made it Sexy Fun and all about me! If you are Ever going to try a 4 girl Party, Randy Ryder, Pantera, Chanel, and Harley Lane are the BEST 4 ladies I can think of! This was a Sample and now I know I can handle you ladies so We are going to do this again for my Bucklist Birthday and when we do it is going to be straight up partying! I'm doing multiple positions with each lady it's going to be the HOTTEST BIRTHDAY PARTY I EVER HAD! Until then I am going to be seeing these ladies in different combinations starting next month!
    Thank You all for making one of my Fantasies come true and giving me a sneak peak at the ultimate Birthday Party! I'm so Excited about this ladies and then I want to break my own record by adding one more lady to this group!
    We are going to have fun ladies!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Soo much fun! I’m glad you had a great time like we did!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

As HOT the party was as much fun as I had you ladies really took care of me and really made me feel Special and desired! It was a part of the party I wasn't expecting but it really touched me and means a lot! To have 4 of the most Beautiful Women in the World compliment me and touch me and show me the kind of attention you did was HOT! There was a lot to see touch and feel. I am ready to do this again but the next time we are Knockin Boots!lol
    I can't wait to see you and Randy again! Then You Randy and Chanel! Then You Randy and Harley! It will be HOT!

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Wow! What a list! You’re one heck of a planner!

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I got to plan and save now! My Birthday Labor Day and Hopefully you Randy and Chanel in Vegas for New Years before I have Surgery! It will be about 2 months of recovery! Going out with the Biggest Bunny Bang I can!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Plan on celebrating your holidays with @pantera, @chanel, @harleylane and @randyryder today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

yes yes yes!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

handjobnut78 and Tony Dark like this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I hope to hear you say that soon!lol
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. thank you so much for the review! I had such an amazing time! I had never partied with @chanel and @pantera before then! It was so much fun! The energy was amazing!

handjobnut and Tony Dark like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have a "Happy Holidays"!!! Plan on scheduling an appointment today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You it was my first sample of you and Chanel. We are going to do it again soon except this time I will be putting my hands on all of you!
    I'm working on my Bucket List of Parties and I am working on something! We are going to add a certain Blonde and Brunette to our fun!
    6 Bunnies!

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for that day!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well you know I have to build to that party. I got to get use to partying again! There is a 2 girl overnight we have to do, a 3 girl outdate, another 4 girl party, then I will be ready for the 6 girl!

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hopefully soon! I can’t wait!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You and Randy are the BEST 2 girl party I Ever Had, so doing a 2 girl outdate and then the 2 girl overnight is where I'd like to start. Then I will be ready for the other multi girl parties.
    We are going to have a lot fun very soon! We will talk about it when I get there!