REVIEW Randy Ryder is amazing!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Filthy Rough, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Last week after Christmas, I decided to experiment and go on an adventure. As I have never been to any brothel before, I booked a trip to Dennis Hof's world famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

I had an incredible party with Randy Ryder. She's an amazing girl and an ultimate babe. First of all, she's so much hotter in person than in her pictures on the Bunny Ranch website. Randy was super nice and friendly, made me feel very comfortable, allowed me to take my time and taste every inch of her (she tastes incredible, by the way), gave me the best kind of pleasure, allowed me to do things she doesn't normally feel comfortable doing, and even taught me a few things about the female anatomy. Randy made me feel special like I was with my girlfriend. On top of that, Randy let me have her worn panties as a souvenir. We even took a shower together afterwards. In short, Randy exceeded my expectations. I will definitely book her again!

Special thanks to Dennis for signing my book and T-shirt!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    John N Ga, CaseyCross and Ghost13 like this.
  2. Great review of a beautiful girl, Filthy Rough. I'm glad to hear it was a learning experience & you had a great time!

Filthy Rough likes this.
  3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I had a lot of fun with you! I can't wait for you to come back!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What a nice review!
    So glad that you enjoyed your time with Miss Randy;)