Random Thoughts With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Nov 29, 2015.

1. totally agree! lol dildo is a much better insult it just doesn't roll off the tongue quick so easily.

DesertRose likes this.
  2. Our scariest president was probably Rushmore, he had four heads :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  3. There is something worse. A very enebriated person was arrested and removed from a Home Depot. Apparently he didn'r realize the toilets on display in the plumbing section weren't actually functional, and when he had to go . . . Clean- up on aisle 13 - bring rubber gloves.

4. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

why is it ok to take pictures with a dead deer and ppl give all kinds of congrats but do the same thing with a human and people get grossed out and call 911?

Sharky and DesertRose like this.
  5. haha oh my goodness! :O Maybe because I can eat a deer

DesertRose likes this.
  6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Holy moly I had no idea how humorous Miss Roxy Gold is. I hope that I'll get another chance to hang out with you again.

7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

But we eat human here at the brothels all the time, it's just not all dead!

8. :O HAHA, this went from dark, to very sexual real quick. Thank you, Desert! haha

9. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

You can eat a human also..........just remember the secret is in the sauce.

DesertRose likes this.
  10. oh boy!!! I have been eating humans all KINDS of wrong :O!

DesertRose likes this.
  11. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

who needs expensive gifts when all One needs is a whoopee coushion ringtone, a silent setting and a unsuspecting person.

Mickey_St_James likes this.
  12. Any pizza can be a personal pizza if you believe in yourself. :)

Slugushi and RunningSquirrel like this.
  13. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

yes the music is loud. that way I don't have to hear you.

14. Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

15. "The National Fire Protection Association realized that many people were viewing the in- in inflammable as a negative prefix, and were at risk of consequently incinerating themselves at a much higher rate than was desirable.
    The NFPA advocated to have flammable used exclusively for warning labels, and managed to slightly nudge our language toward a more sensible path. Though in the recent past flammable is used more often than inflammable, this pair still incites controversy—and laughter."

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  16. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I think it might be a way to find out if people know or don't know that there isn't a difference in meaning. It's like Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act.

17. Thank you! That makes perfect sense! In-flame-able. Got it :)

18. Indeed. Or if something is priceless or worthless. :)

19. Cheesecake: you should eat all of me, Roxy. Like, right now. Without stopping.
    Me: um, I probably shouldn't.
    Cheesecake: why not????
    Me: good point. You win again.

20. Goats always seem to be happy :D rps20170304_211222_984.jpg

21. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

When I was a kid, I thought the "Adopt a Highway Litter Control" signs were designated places to drop off and pick up unwanted puppies. :confused:

22. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

When I was little I thought those "No Outlet" signs leading into neighborhoods meant the people living there had no electricity.

kmoney and AmeliaHeart like this.
  23. englishpete
    Chat with Me

englishpete Well-Known Member

If Arnold Schwarzenegger had one American parent like Trump could he have beaten Trump for the whitehouse???

24. I actually know the answer to this. Most cooks at a barbecue either:
    1. Ear to of the hot dogs while they are cooking, or
    2. Drink too much beer, get to talking, and burn two hotdogs.

kmoney likes this.
  25. And yet "eating me alive" is an expression of worry or irritation.

26. Can anybody think of a phrase that has more different meanings than "fuggetaboutit"? Or a word that is used to more different ways expressivsly than "shit"?

kmoney likes this.
  27. Animal Kingdom.
    There's so much respect. I mean in most cases two animals don't actually draw blood. They fight viciously but ... or not. I saw a dog and cat go back and forth the dog was seriously pissed but the little cat wouldn't stop. No blood drawn.
    Animals are pretty cool. They know something...
    ~Random Thought
    M.K.
    rps20170209_045441_376-1.jpg

28. So I like to observe ... you see alot if you pay attention and Remember.
    Why

I'm seriously laughing out loud Roxy!!!!!!!!

isurfer likes this.
  29. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

You can learn many things by observation. Verbal and written communication can be similar or totally different to the body language you can see. You don't even have to be part of a 2 person conversation to observe and learn something not really known by one of those persons. You remember things that can be a "secret." At the ranches observing clients and learning makes things in the future get better.

Let's say you and two other people are sitting together at a bar in a row, A, B, and C. You are person A at one end. You may not even know person B or person C, but if you know either one of them that's fine, even if you know both. Person B and C are into a personal conversation that you are just observing and not a participant but hear what is being said. Would you remember much when person B got up and left the bar, and the fake smiley face of person C turned into an ugly or disgusting face along with flipping a bird with a finger at person B or even more emphatically with the "louder" Italian fist and forearm?

30. I want to buy a Burger King franchise so the employees can be called Burger Knights. :)

31. Would the gay employees be Burger Queens? The female employees Burger Wenches?

32. Nope. All are Knights, because Knights are the highest on the chain to guard the King :)

33. "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

Sharky likes this.
  34. LMAO!! Oh my goodness:D:D:D
    Is that a successful musician?:eek:

Theknownunknown likes this.
  35. Ah.... yes! that explains why I don't know him lol

Theknownunknown likes this.