Rachel Varga the Romanian Queen

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Jan 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I was in Nevada for the week I was wanting a surprise so I choose not to make an appointment this time. I rung the bell and about 10 beautiful girls lined up in front of me. One woman caught me eye a beautiful blonde with big breasts. We talked a little negotiated then the fun began. Her name was Rachel and let me tell you guys she has a voice that will melt your heart, her voice alone is enough to get me an errection. She is very funny seductive and most of all she is a strong woman who will be honest to you no matter what. The sex was amazing I had 2 orgasms in less than 50 minutes. She is very sweet and I do plan on seeing her again I would highly recommend her if your looking for someone new.
    Sincerely Austin

Striker44 and RachelVarga like this.
  2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. I did willow i had a fun time with you back in September you were my first. Both of you ladies gave me a experience to remember.

4. Glad you two had some fun together, Rachel sounds like one sexy lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Hopefully we can do it again soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks Rachel! I love yours too! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]