Question about Isabella Soprano

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Why can I not send a message to Isabella Soprano ? Is she no longer at the ranch ? Dennis, can you please clear this up for me ?

My wife & I are planning to be in the Las Vegas area in the spring and would like to come visit Isabella and everyone there, but if Isabella doesn't work there anymore my wife doesn't want to visit ( we are her biggest fans, even though we've never met her ). Thanks for your time, I know it's precious.

G & L
    Doyle

2. Can I suggest something search through the chat the last I heard is that she retired but please look through the posts about her. I wanted to thank her for some hints in the very first cathouse show but when looking through the chats your answer should be there somewhere.

Spazz1966

3. As far as i know, she is retired.

4. Isabella Soprano is retired. She is no longer at the ranch and hasn't been there for at least 2 years.

5. I heard about this before but if someone else asks now I can say she is retired.

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

As previously stated Isabella has been kidnapped and is involuntarily taking part in the first ever bunny cloning project soon for the low price of 24,999.99 plus shipping and handling we can all have our very own isabella clone. but for the first one hundred callers shipping is free as our gift to you. The isabella clones will do anything you ask them to do but the company maintains the original at our state of the art and very top secrect facility. Thank you and have a nice day lol I crack myself up

7. That was lame and weak
    words can summarize how slow that was son

Get funny, or go home son son

8. With all this rubbish going round kevin I will order 2 one for me and one for the other guy who needs it. :lol:

9. Do all of us a big favour BOY go home and screw your mrs......oh thats right your mommy may need to come over and pick you up from kindergarten.

10. SHUT UP TRICK!!!!

YO LISTEN MAN YOUR JOKES ARE LAMER THAN THE OTHER TRICK BOY
    I RUN SH** SON SON

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

you run shit lol you run your mouth I bet in person though you just a punk

12. YOUR IN A FORUM TALKING ABOUT A HO THAT HAS HAD MORE NUT ON HER FACE THEN A SQUIRREL

Who is the punk? son

13. i gotta admit this gangster who needs to take an english class cracks me up

14. You can joke about him as he is no longer here he has been banned.

15. Sorry to hear about Isabella

Sorry to hear about Isabella. Maybe she will come back, once she sees all the fans she has, or maybe she is working at another ranch. Who knows, right? Only she and whoever is in contact with her.