REVIEW "Queen Ruby Rae" - alone on top of the mountain.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I finally got the opportunity to take @RubyRae on an out date this trip. :) Ruby had posted that she wanted to see Cirque Paris in Reno, so I immediately jumped at the opportunity and contacted her. We had already discussed accompanying each other to the July 4th pool party at MBR, since we are both a bit introverted. We had agreed to be "emotional support" for each other. :rolleyes: The original plan was to meet at LRN, head over to the party, then go to the show. About 2 weeks before the trip, I got a call saying the show for the 4th was cancelled due to lack of sales. :( I went into scramble mode and we finally agreed to move our plan up to Tuesday. As I said in my summary, Ruby asked Madam Suzette if she could still take me to the pool party, even though we no longer had an out date for Wednesday. Suzette graciously agreed (thank you so much, again!). I immediately let Ruby know that I was adding funds to our plan so she could officially book 2 out dates, one for Tuesday and one for Wednesday. :D

On Tuesday, we had some fun at LRN then headed off for Reno. Since Ruby had to get ready to leave for her European trip on Friday, we arranged to drive separately so she could go home right from the show and run her errands on Wednesday. We had dinner at Roxy Steakhouse in the Eldorado, then went to the show. While the show was amazing, I must confess that I don’t know if I had more fun watching the show, or watching Ruby watch the show. Her reactions were priceless, and that probably felt as good for me as anything else that day. We went our separate ways for the night, with the pool party awaiting us the next day.

As I noted in my summary, on Wednesday morning Ruby called me and asked if I would mind if @Abby Avery came along with us since she had never been to the MBR before. Seriously? 2 beautiful women to accompany me vs. 1. Enough said. ;) After hanging out at the party, we headed back to the LRN for some fun in the VIP. It was phenomenal as always with Ruby. Before I left, Ruby became the first official recipient of the "RoadRunner Stamp of Approval". Ruby had me take the picture for her with her camera, which turned out to be a HILARIOUS adventure all by itself! :eek: Let's just say I didn't get it done on the first try and leave it at that.

Ruby, you know what the review title means. You are now the Queen of the mountain, the only lady at the top.

PS: One last comment for another LRN lady, @Remy Martin . Remy, I’m not sure why but it seems every time I’m out and about with one of the LRN ladies they end up texting back and forth with you about things going on. I was cracking up when you and Ruby were exchanging texts during dinner and the show. It might just be easier for all of us if I just have you come along next time. LOL! :D It sure would make things easier. Love you Remy!

Until next time Ruby. :rolleyes: We'll make the part of the plan that didn't happen this time happen for sure when I return. You're the best.

2. Excellent post @ROADRUNNER J! It was an absolute pleasure to be able to accompany you both to the pool party. We had a great time! I'm so glad that you had a memorable time with @RubyRae!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

The pleasure was mine, for sure Abby! :) I always have the best time with @RubyRae !

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm so glad you and @RubyRae got a chance to go on your outdates:D, sounds like you had quite the time together!!!
    Sorry for interrupting your time together:oops:. I would be all for joining as long as it was ok with the both of you;)!
    Awesome review, I hope to see more of them from you both.[smilie=happy.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

@Remy Martin , trust me when I say that I really have no issue whatsoever with you communicating with Ruby when we're out and about. :) Ruby told me what was up, and between you and I her reaction was well warranted. :mad: We'll keep that between the 3 of us! Any friend of Ruby's is definitely a friend of mine. :rolleyes:Now, if you should happen to text Ruby and she replies while we're engaged in certain "other activities", well that might be a different story! LOL! ;) Who knows what the future holds? :D

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Already planning my next adventure at the ranches. It's looking like another Birthday Bash in January! :)

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I LOVE YOUR IDEA OF A STAMP OF APPROVAL <3
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Ohhhh I love this! Thank you so much for such a great couple of days! I can't wait to do it all over again for your birthday! Or should I say "our" birthdays :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to January! My brain is working significant overtime for this trip, my dear! ;)

RubyRae likes this.
  12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Always a pleasure reading your reviews, Roadrunner! Glad you had such a good time.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

I cannot WAITTTTTT!!!!!! :) xoxoxo

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

More to come, my dear... more to come. Thank you so much for your ideas. ;)

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

16. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Time is moving much too SLOWLY, Ruby. But just 6 weeks to go. :) So much fun to be had....

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

19. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

All Hail the Queen! Your loyal subject, as always. :rolleyes:

RubyRae likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]