About Me PRINCE KRISTOPHER IS GIVING ME A CHALLENGE - LET'S EXPERIENCE CAFE DEL RIO, VIRGINIA CITY OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 3, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Prince Kristopher is giving me a challenge before this Sunday - Let's experience Cafe Del Rio, Virginia City:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]I WILL PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif]BOOK 3 HOURS AND RECEIVE ANOTHER[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]3 HOURS FOR "FREE"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to book this fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Gentlemen! You absolutely must take Cumisha up on this amazing outdate!

Sounds Scrumptious, and so does the food! Wink wink!

5. I’ve had the gospel fried chicken many, many, many times and it’s the best ever!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sounds yummy!!! I can't wait to taste it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to eat the yummy food!!! Who wants to take me on the fabulous Out Date?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

be extra carful cumisha.....there's a ghost in their restaurant

11. There is??!!!

-Prince Kristopher

tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Their Top Shelf Margaritas are to die for!!!!!!! Also, their Gospel Chicken is delicious! I usually can't get past their chips and salsa and once the Margaritas start, "Watch Out!" I have heard Tequila can make your clothes fall off... Someone needs to find out if this is true!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for the update!!! I'll have to check it out and experience them both!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tahoebigbear for the info. I'll be careful. You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I always have love for my Lumpia QUEEN!! LOL
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Sounds yummy!!! So does the food haha. You cannot pass up this great deal!! Book @cumishaamado for an amazing outdate!!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the "Gospel Chicken Salad"!!! It's my favorite on the menu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I also love the "Steak Tacos" with the Rice and Beans too!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

If you are a "Foodie", you would love this place!!! I love the "Gospel Chicken Salad and Steak Tacos with the Rice and Beans!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience Cafe Del Rio for lunch with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Desert Rose for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones or the adorable imogies!!! Yo are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tahoebigbear for the update and I'll be extra careful!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @kzgurl for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Gospel Chicken and Steak Tacos are my favorites at Cafe Del Rio!!! Who want's to experience this fabulous Out Date with me?[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I love the "Gospel Chicken Salad" - it my favorite too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tahoebigbear for the update and what kind of ghost?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]