Pre Review Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Central Ohioian, Jul 12, 2011.

1. I just felt this was the right thing to do unorthodox though it may be. Besides, I think Jade believes me now when I warned her, few things about my life have ever been normal :lol:

Besides, Jade has already exceeded my expectations and gone above and beyond and I always take care of those who take care of me. So here it is.

I've been pretty open about sharing a lot of my story on the message boards and while I realize regular members are probably familiar with it, reviews are traditionally more to help those who are less familiar with the ladies. The short version of it is simply this. Like most older virgins it was difficult for me to start this process due to the embarrassment and shame that goes along with holding that classification into your early 30's. I'd had some experiences that while trivial to some were traumatic to me in terms of previous attempts attempts at sexual activity.

This was compounded by the fact that I have only within the last two years finally been able to turn the tide in what really amounts to a life long battle with generalized anxiety and sever clinical depression. Frankly, I believe it robbed me of 4-5 years of my prime. So as you can imagine I've probably been among the most if not the most skittish clients to ever seek out the services of the ranches.

I would consider myself a "normal" guy, blessed with good physical health, Jade claims I'm even easy on the eye :wink: . I hold a college degree from a major university and am a veteran of the U.S. Army Infantry. But some of my experiences have just left me anxious, if not out right paranoid when it comes to women. I passed on four different ladies, some of whom would surprise most board regulars. Not proud of that, just telling it like it is.

I half felt sorry for the poor lady who might potentially agree to take me on as a client, going into this deal because of that baggage. Because I knew my anxieties would probably lead me to get on her nerves. I have dropped many people off at the gates of insanity before, its a drive I know very well.

So the fact that she agreed to take me on as a client back in late May (for an appointment in mid August) and we're now in mid July and she's still talking to me, says a ton about the kind of patience she has ! LOL !! Seriously though even for such a laid back lady such as her, I am legitimately surprised.

But more so than anything, it says a lot about her approach. In my understanding of how these sorts of parties are supposed to work, a courtesan's primary job is to help the client feel relaxed and confident going into the situation. That's not an easy job for a courtesan with any client, let alone a client who literally has both GAD and ADHD.

Yet somehow Jade has managed to help out the majority of those anxieties to rest. Just the other day, one her colleagues mentioned how much more at ease I seemed about this thing and that she suspected it had every thing to do with the calming influences from Brazil. So not only has Jade impressed me with her ability to get me to feel relaxed, she's also gotten the attention of her fellow professionals for her abilities.

I was pretty upfront with Jade that I am a virgin, that I'd heard sometimes older virgins are a bit more of a challenge as far as getting that first climax and all of that. Frankly, I could not tell who was more excited, her or me about partnering together on this !

I don't think she was putting on a show either, I think she was genuinely that excited. Which was cool because I really like the idea of this whole thing being as meaningful to the lady as it is to me. I've learned that to many of them is to many of them it truly is.

One of the great things about Jade. I told her "Hey I realize we'll never be boyfriend girlfriend but I would really hope that we'd at least be very good friends" and she feels especially for a guy's first time that this is actually very important.

So we've been doing a lot of email exchanges and such and already have very good "chemistry". Honestly, I think the fact that English isn't her first language works to her advantage. Simply because she has to work much harder to read things, she ends-up actually reading the entire email. She was the first one who I felt was actually "getting" some of the concerns I had. BASIC questions, she was quick to respond to. Like "what is her preferred brand of condom ? What about shaving, good informational resources about sex ?". Jade was the first woman who actually gave me answers to those questions without making me hound her for them.

She recommended I get to know some of the other ladies to help build your confidence talking to women and one of the first things she recommended was to buy some books on Karma Sutra to help give me an idea of how things go. To her credit, she hasn't dismissed my ideas, unorthodox though they might be. Which is important to an older guy, because its already somewhat humbling to us that we aren't experienced in this area of life. We're pretty touchy about being made to feel like a little kid and its easy for the lady to unintentionally do even though she means well.

So when she is serious when she says "We learn together !! Watch, you'll teach me something too. STOP dismissing your ability to give me pleasure, you'll surprise yourself, I can't wait to see when you do" well that attitude has really made things seem more on an even playing field so far as carnal activity is concern. Its made me feel a lot less intimidated by the idea.

Its been good to work with someone who really is actually engaging with me long before the party on stuff like this, and with whom I feel confident is taking me seriously. That alone has been a huge relief, regardless of what the actual details are.

Can't wait till August and while I know I'll have some butterflies, I don't think I'll be going into a situation where it is so overwhelmingly nerve wrecking as other guys talk about.

So far all I can say is good things about the woman. Not only is she a true pro, she's a wonderful human being. She is a great one to work with the more "sensitive" guys because she's going to give you her full attention, she doesn't bs you, and she won't make you feel like a little kid. Frankly, she's got me seriously thinking about looking into jobs in Brazil :)

2. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

great write up.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

:D you did warned me :!: :!:

You have come a long way CO :wink: . I have noticed a major difference on you from when we first start to talk to now. I don't believe the members on the message board would judge anyone. Anyone that sign up or come in for the first time to the Love Ranch/Bunny Ranch can be a little intimidated by the whole experience and it can be overwhelming.

I have to admit that I was nervous for the first week about the whole thing.. and I found understanding and helpful people here. One of them is Jenai. She trained me and I remember that my very first didn't stand a chance.... I was so shaking with it all that I asked Jenai to come with me... and the poor guy was nervous himself that he end up leaving... what a mess I created... :mrgreen: he will probably think twice before coming back... So I also have to warn everyone... If the lady is new cut her some slack [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I would never judge anyone in any situation. You have being doing so good with it all... And you will recuperate those 5 years for sure.

Just so you know my body is closed for insanity... so not even you will break me :mrgreen:
    So, what are you saying that by August I should have an extra BA in people relation? :D I am very patient but don't try to make me jump in deep water because I can't swim... If I can get out alive you will have it :mrgreen:

The "tropical weather" in Brazil can make anyone feel relax.
    We will have all the time we need to get were we want to be [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You are right CO it means a lot to us girls every experience lived here. Specially when you build a connection.

It make me so happy that you think so highly of me. I thank you for remembering so many details of our back and forth conversation. Everything was from the bottom of my heart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Whenever you are ready just let me know because I know some websites for you to search for a job in Brazil :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think so too Crumbie.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

On that note I find man in US extra special.
    I wish I could show this post to my mom :mrgreen:

6. Thank you very much !

7. Thanks for pointing that out for me Casanova :lol: See people, learn from my public embarrassment. WHENEVER you type up something that you intend for others to read, do NOT depend on spell check alone. It will fail you every time LOL !!!

I must admit, I did not know of the reputation of Brazilian women before asking Jade to partner with me on this thing. However, I have since learned of their reputation and in all seriousness, a trip to Brazil has just been put on my bucket list and 5 year plan.

While I hadn't heard of their reputations, the thing that initially made me suspect that I'd be less skittish with Jade, had everything to do with my experiences working with Latinos in the Army. Granted I don't know if Brazilians would consider themselves Latinos but their culture does appear to have influences from Latin culture.

ANYhow getting to my point, the soldiers of South American origin that I served with in the Army were some of the most intensely loyal friends I ever had the pleasure of serving with. If you were their friend, they would go through to hell and back to help you and I'd like to think I'd have done the same for them. Their wives and girl friends were just as intensely loyal to their men. For more intensely and passionately loyal than I was used to seeing in American women.

So right or wrong about Brazilian v Latino, that was what was in my mind when I started discussing things with Jade. So far that gut feeling that a woman from South America would be a great choice, has proven correct. For reasons to private to discuss, I can say without hesitation Jade has 110% had my best interests at heart through this whole process. I know my party won't even come close to being her biggest payday so it clearly isn't just about the money for her and for that I'll forever be in her debt. Hopefully she'll have as much fun as I believe I'm going to have on this party.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am Latina, because Brazil is in Latin America/South America. And I am proud of it. I hear some people get offended about it...not me. But If I don't speak some confuse me for an North American.
    I am loyal and we have a lot of good people back home. So you are right. I have your best interest in mind. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

This is a great read. Can't wait to see the after review of Jade Capri, if you're still capable of forming sentences CO.

10. Hehehe, You know I do walk with a limp and I was thinking the other day how funny would it be if that also got lost at the LR ! :lol:

Thanks Jill, and guys here too is another very classy woman. I think she's got one more slot open for an overnight in July. I already put in my vacation time for August otherwise Jade and I would be talking about the possibility of joining her. Ttttaaalllkkk abbbout having a hard time completing sentences, you should see her in an orange dress. :mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to writing the official review but it will probably be more of a "Thank You" than a review. I will also add, I'm looking forward to collecting the material for that post much more than writing that post :wink: :lol:

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Jill is funny!! :D
    :lol: limp...and get lost :lol: maybe would be a good thing getting lost here.

I can't wait for you to collect it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D great post... you made me laugh, think and laugh some more... BTW - Don't you dare send me that 20 plus pages email. I promise you that I will send someone to Ohio to take care you :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

14. Great Write up Central....

Us Ohioans must have a thing for wonderful Brazilian women becasue I caught some Jade fever!
    Can't wait until I get to do a post party review!

15. There's a reason for that. With the exception of the representatives from the Buckeye that work at the ranches, frankly Ohio women are cruel.

But what do I know.

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know!!! What is that with Ohio guys???
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to find out what the reason is. :twisted:
    I am sure Ohio has nice girls.. you just have to find them :wink:

18. And you should be proud of your culture. While as a rule I respect all cultures, of all the diversity I've been exposed to both in the service and life, Latin culture is one that I hold in extremely high regard.

As for Brazilian v Latin, well I've learned the hard way you have to be very careful with using such terms and tread very lightly !! A Cuban doctor whom I credit with saving my life two years ago is Cuban. For as great a guy as he is to be around, if you wish to get hit in the face, refer to him as Latino. He'll be in your grill saying "I'm F-ing Cuban get it the hell right !!" LOL !!

Much like you, he cares very much about his clients and tries to give them his full attention and respect.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I believe every couture has something special. But I can't help having more feelings towards Latin couture. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. You're gonna either be singing the praises of the Buckeye or cursing its existence by the fall ! LOL !!

21. got to love the review of jade

Always Willing,

Veronica

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:mrgreen: :lol: one of the two Ohioian!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Veronica. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Thank you Jade. I know instantly looking at you that you would do great. You are a beautiful woman both inside and out, and it's a joy for one to be around you. You go girl go. Good to be back here with you. You held my hand the whole tea party..lol

25. CO, all I can say is what Miss Frenchie Rose told me when she saw me with Jade: "You're in good hands!"

You sir, are in good hands!

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know fror sure that I was in great hands Marv316 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I missed you so much and so is everybody else Jenai. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. Here it is guys, the completion of 5.5 month journey.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52424</a>

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I tried to PM you but couldn't. That was such a nice description of our time together... you forgot to mention the local man in Virginia City. lol...

30. Glad you had a good time, CO :) Jade is one of a kind!

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He was a lot of fun!
    I had a great time! CO is one of a kind and so do you Ruby. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Thanks Ruby and Jade blushing I am :oops: :oops: Thanks again for treating me so nice Jade.

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Agreed she is one of a kind!

34. Cool, always nice when people can agree on something :lol:

35. Agreed! ;)