post-workout sex fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by T-Love74, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I have a fantasy of having sex with one of you sexy ladies just after you've finished your daily workout. You're wearing a sexy sports top and leggings (the ones with sheer black nylon sections). You know I'm on my way, but it'll be a while before I get there, so you head to the gym. You get all hot and sweaty, and you finish it off by grinding your sex on the seat of your exercise bike, getting yourself soaking wet down there.

After I arrive and take care of the business stuff, we go to your room. You start to take off your workout gear, but I stop you. I command you to undress yourself slowly, then lie on the bed. You beg me to let you shower first, but I refuse it. I climb on top of you, kissing you passionately, then moving down your body, kissing and licking the sweat off of your neck, breasts, and stomach before diving head-first into your snatch. It tastes of a mixture of sweat and cum, and I'm licking it up while your body is convulsing in the throes of orgasm. After it's over, you beg for me to take my manhood and pound your cunt like it's a punching bag.

Once we're both gotten our pleasure, I finally let you shower so we came get ready for Round 2. You ask me to join you and I do, but not before I scoop up your sweaty, cum-soaked panties to take home as a souvenir.

If this sounds hot to you, let me know...

AbbyAvery and DaniellaValenti like this.
  2. Seriously love this!!!!! Let's do it. I train at least 3 times a week from 6am-7am. ;)

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This sounds like a really fun time ;)

4. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

KyrinMae Well-Known Member

This sounds so hot and I would love to be the one to fulfill it. Let’s make an appointment babe [email protected]