Positive Thoughts

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Sep 28, 2017.

1. It is very nice to meet and party with someone so positive, you radiate it and you can't help but be positive too!

AliceLittle likes this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@Dragon Daddy if you will allow me to add onto your amazing thought amd qoute:

Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything — anger, anxiety, or possessions — we cannot be free.
    — Thich Nhat Hanh

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. Beautiful Grizzly! Thank you for sharing it!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and grizzly like this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Always end the night with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow's a fresh opportunity to make it better.

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. Oh Auron79, you are so right go to bed with positive thoughts and you will wake up happy!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and auron79 like this.
  6. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Don't let go of your dreams and desires.
    When you hit that rough patch in the road remember that you have the power to make mountains into mole hills.
    Never back down on what you want in your life.

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. What A beautiful idea. A little Daily motivation and positivity never hurt anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  8. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

I love the positive thoughts thing, it’s very motivational

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow:
    Our life is the creation of our mind." -Buddha

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
    “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
    “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.”

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  11. Thank you so much ranger61a! Those are so true!
    • [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  12. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

Thanks for sharing your positive energy with us!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

13. KokoHontas
    Chat with Me

KokoHontas Companion at Love Ranch

So true .

14. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Your future has yet to be written, so make it a good one!
    -Doc Brown

AliceLittle likes this.
  15. Nice quote Dragon Daddy! Thanks for sharing it!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! I thought you would like that one.

17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never...give up!
    --Churchill

18. grizzly
    Chat with Me

My message is the practice of compassion, love and kindness. Great compassion is the root of all forms of worship. ~ Dalai Lama

19. Sending positive thoughts your way, stay blessed up

20. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

21. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

You are not your mother, your father, your history, or your cultural influences. You are uniquely and originally you. Be bold and daring and fearless and unconventional. Be willing to use your voice in service to your soul. Go on. Rock that damn boat. The wave you create might just change the world

22. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

Life is either daring adventure or nothing. Abundant of success or failures. Full of happiness or misery. Filled with love or emptiness. We all have a choice, you do have a choice and the choice is yours

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. The vote showed us all yesterday, Never give up if you are in the right and you know what you want! Dennis's legacy will live on!
    28755573_1004869126329564_1344448297_o-1080x1440.jpg

grizzly and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  24. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Sometimes adveristy is what you need to face in order to be successful! Zig ziglar

The ladies and staff of the ranches have faced the fires of adversity and came out stronger than ever before! Granted no one would wish what you all went through to keep and protect your jobs but you found out over 16 thousand people in Lyon County support you all & that is s major victory!

I see a very successful end to the year and a strong year for all the ladies and staff at the ranches.

Rest up because the job is only half way done, I as a customer of the ranches appreciate all you & the ladies have done to keep the ranches legal.

Now the next challenge is to bring the brothel codes into the 21st century & fight off any attacks from the State level over the brothels.

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

United We Stand and Divided We Fall[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Most definitely the best quote with what we have been doing for so many months! We stood together and won!
    [​IMG]

27. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

I would love to sit in on Tea party to see how all you ladies get along and support each other!

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. Share your smile with everyone you meet, you will never know who might really need it!

29. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses!

AliceLittle likes this.
  30. You're so positive all the time!! I love that it radiates off of you!! <3

AliceLittle and iigreatoneii like this.
  31. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

AliceLittle and iigreatoneii like this.
  32. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Yes to wake up each morning positive is a very good thing, surrounding yourself with positive people is very important!

AliceLittle likes this.
  33. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I remembered Dennis Hoff.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  34. Dennis always wanted us to be positive, outgoing and do the best job we possibly could do! Everyday I make him proud, because i listened to him!
    [​IMG]