About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Giving is so often thought of in terms of the things we give, but our greatest giving is of our time, and kindness, and even comfort for those who need it. We look on these gifts as unimportant – until we need them.” - JOYCE SEQUICHIE HIFLER

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

A girl phoned me the other day and said... 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home. Rodney Dangerfield

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Life is full of obstacles and let's all handle it with positive energy and attitude!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

5. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

What a great idea for a post!!!! Keep looking up thats where it is all at!!!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.” - ALBERT SCHWEITZER

7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

"If the grass looks greener on the other side... Stop staring. Stop comparing. Stop complaining. Start watering the grass you're standing on." IMG_5552.JPG

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” - INDIAN PROVERB

9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

10. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

IMG_4877.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

I like it! Tough love but useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's important to love yourself and stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Work hard and don't give up hope.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Be open to criticism and keep learning and surround yourself with positive and genuine people.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

There's no such word as "can't". You "can" do anything when you put your mind to it. Just keep believing in yourself and you will reach your goals.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends.” - R.A. SALVATORE

20. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

21. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

ranger61a Well-Known Member

Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”

22. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

“It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”

23. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

“Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.”

24. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

“Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.” - John Wayne

26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. Tena Desae

27. Stay postive and be productive today

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Now, feel. I am thee and thou art me and all of one is the other. And feel now. Thou hast no heart but mine.” - ERNEST HEMINGWAY

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. Jenn Proske

30. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

I don't go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people's approval.

31. ranger61a
    Chat with Me

I think that life is difficult. People have challenges. Family members get sick, people get older, you don't always get the job or the promotion that you want. You have conflicts in your life. And really, life is about your resilience and your ability to go through your life and all of the ups and downs with a positive attitude.

32. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

33. I absolutely agree with you 10000%%

ranger61a likes this.