Please rate me ...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2006.

1. I would love to become a bunny and I'm confident that I could
    join on w/ the ranch BUT on the West Coast I feel that the girls look
    different or the guys may look for a different look than how things are
    over here on the East Coast. Is there any fact to this or is it just me?
    Just wondering please rate me and let me know what you guys think!
    Thanks so much in advance!
    xoxoxox
    Brandalynn aka B~jay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I see a very attractive woman that would do the BunnnnyRanch a great job! I hope all works out for you :)

3. Thanks so much hun!

4. :D You're quite attractive, Brandalynn :D

5. Well.....

test

6. Re: Well.....

And even on a new scale :D

7. I'd say you have a look guys would go for... not my type but who am I to be picky.. your very attractive sweetie

8. I've been with women on both coasts B~jay and you''re looking great! No need to woryy and best of luck.

9. Thanks so much you the comments and opinions!
    I will have new photos in the next few days to
    share w/ everyone!

10. I can't wait to see them

11. The BunnyRanch is more about personality & people skills than looks.
    You have the looks, now if your fun and like people you will be really successful.

12. Very important words from Mr. Hoff

That is so true! How many truly beautiful women have washed out because they didn't have the right personality and attitude for the job?

While I have been a fan of Bill O'Reilly, I think there is where he was dead wrong in the interviews he did with Dennis and the ladies. He looks at this as a lazy profession. He is so wrong about that.

You have to be 'on' at all different hours of the day and night. You have to be able to make any guy who walks through the door feel special, whether he is a 20 year old overweight virgin, or the 90 year old grandpa who lost his wife 25 years ago and hasn't been laid since.

That's what makes the top bunnies special..

13. Re: Very important words from Mr. Hoff

14. Re: Very important words from Mr. Hoff

[quote="Dennis Hof
    The Bill O show you speak of was one of the top four shows of the year for him.[/quote]

That doesn't suprise me!

15. new bunny

Hi Honey, I would love to talk to you and explain how things work here at the bunnyranch and answer all of your questions. please email me at [email protected]
    put your phone number and name. make sure you tell me you are from the chat board. try to include a pic if you can. you can also call me at 1888 bunnyranch. but I would do both.
    hope to see you here at the bunnyranch real soon.

16. I understand that 100% hun! I do believe that my reviews
    can speak for themself if you would care to take a look! I
    can show you better than I can tell you! I hope to do that
    soon hun!

::kisses::

Brandalynn

17. Re: new bunny

You have mail doll ....

18. u r pretty attractive..

good luck wish u the best!

19. Did you ever talk to Madam?

I think you would be a cute Bunny!!

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Have to agree with other posters

I would like to take this oppurtunity to commend all the ladies at the Bunny Ranch. Also i want all the Bunnies to know that there are tose of us who know you aren't lazy and that you have a hard job. You have to connect with all sorts of different guys and unlike a strip club you ladies have sex and things with us guys. I can't imagine what it is like to have sex with someone whom you have just met 1/2 hour ago but I personally really appreciate all the bunnies for what you do and you have my total admiration and respect always. About the beautiful but bitchy comment there is no bigger turn off. Just a thought here Dennis if you see this do me a favor and show it to the girl I am about to mention. This next comment is to Audrey. I have to say this because it was shown to me in November 2006. To Audrey very few ladies have the total package but you are one of the few. Beauty, brains, a sense of humor and a stunning personality it is no wonder why you have a loyal client base. I was sooooo nervous about coming to the Ranch but in just the first 2 seconds she calmed me down and I had a great time so great that i am rushing back in march of 2007 just 3 1/2 months after my first visit. I hope to see Audrey many, many times throughout her bunny years. To Dennis thank you as well for giving us single unlucky with women guys a place where we can be ourselves and enjoy having a great time with these lovely ladies. 89 days to go until the Bunny ranch adventure continues.

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I would like to take this oppurtunity to commend all the ladies at the Bunny Ranch. Also i want all the Bunnies to know that there are tose of us who know you aren't lazy and that you have a hard job. You have to connect with all sorts of different guys and unlike a strip club you ladies have sex and things with us guys. I can't imagine what it is like to have sex with someone whom you have just met 1/2 hour ago but I personally really appreciate all the bunnies for what you do and you have my total admiration and respect always. About the beautiful but bitchy comment there is no bigger turn off. Just a thought here Dennis if you see this do me a favor and show it to the girl I am about to mention. This next comment is to Audrey. I have to say this because it was shown to me in November 2006. To Audrey very few ladies have the total package but you are one of the few. Beauty, brains, a sense of humor and a stunning personality it is no wonder why you have a loyal client base. I was sooooo nervous about coming to the Ranch but in just the first 2 seconds she calmed me down and I had a great time so great that i am rushing back in march of 2007 just 3 1/2 months after my first visit. I hope to see Audrey many, many times throughout her bunny years. To Dennis thank you as well for giving us single unlucky with women guys a place where we can be ourselves and enjoy having a great time with these lovely ladies. 89 days to go until the Bunny ranch adventure continues. But to the original point of this post good luck becumming a bunny b jay I'm sure you will have fun

22. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I would like to take this oppurtunity to commend all the ladies at the Bunny Ranch. Also i want all the Bunnies to know that there are those of us who know you aren't lazy and that you have a hard job. You have to connect with all sorts of different guys and unlike a strip club you ladies have sex and things with us guys. I can't imagine what it is like to have sex with someone whom you have just met 1/2 hour ago but I personally really appreciate all the bunnies for what you do and you have my total admiration and respect always. About the beautiful but bitchy comment there is no bigger turn off. Just a thought here Dennis if you see this do me a favor and show it to the girl I am about to mention. This next comment is to Audrey. I have to say this because it was shown to me in November 2006. To Audrey very few ladies have the total package but you are one of the few. Beauty, brains, a sense of humor and a stunning personality it is no wonder why you have a loyal client base. I was sooooo nervous about coming to the Ranch but in just the first 2 seconds she calmed me down and I had a great time so great that i am rushing back in march of 2007 just 3 1/2 months after my first visit. I hope to see Audrey many, many times throughout her bunny years. To Dennis thank you as well for giving us single unlucky with women guys a place where we can be ourselves and enjoy having a great time with these lovely ladies. 89 days to go until the Bunny ranch adventure continues. But to the original point of this post good luck becumming a bunny b jay I'm sure you will have fun

23. Re: new bunny

Did you ever talk to her she looks cute?