Please Help Me!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Domino, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Hi everybody, it Domino. They say its a dog's life, well it sucks right now.

Here's how my week is going.

Usually I meet lots of new Bunnies each morning as Big D has lots of Bunny sleep overs, this week nothing, Its so bad I was Happy to see the garbage man.

Usually I get to ride in the new Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG & hang at the ranch, last week D put the Top down, I think he was trolling for babes (like he needs more booty). This week I have had to stay home, Cowboy took me in his shit box Marquis (he gets the runners hand me downs) to get gas. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Usually I get the bones and extra steak every morning as D entertains a lot.(I think he just tries to impress the new bunnies) This week NOTHING, I wish D would give Cowboy a raise, he gave me one taste of a taco, do I look like the Taco Bell little shit eater? NO. I am a Border Collie.

This sucks, like I give a damn about his HBO Cathouse SHOW! Except when it features me.

D is in NYC with hotties,I am here with the Cowboy. Its a dog's life alright!

Girls come play with me!!!!!

DADDY D COME HOME!!