Planning out date

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by VivianMichaels, Jul 5, 2018.

1. There is completely something I've been really thinking hard about and that's what kind of out date would I really like to do so this is what I came up with, I'd love for someone to come over to the bunny ranch in our lemo and grab a bottle of champagne, then we leave for our out date In the lemo. We laugh and share a bottle of champagne on our way to go arrive to ride in a hot air balloon together, we'll have quit a while to spend getting to know one another, with lots of interesting conversation together, then by the time we land we shall have a better understanding of one another, where I'd like to land is somewhere lavishing like a nice place to have dinner together because I'm sure well be hungry by then . After wrapping up dinner together it'd be nice to be picked up by the lemo from our dinner to take us back to the ranch to enjoy a wonderful compassionate time together in the comfort of each other's arms after we just spent a whole day getting to know one another so are sexual experience can be tremendously exciting together.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JBear likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome plan for an Out Date. Book a party with her today with memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your plan for your Out Date!!! Who wants to experience this awesome Out Date with her?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This such a lovely idea!!!!!!!!!!! People need to email you right away to take advantage of this!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book an Out Date with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AlexisLuv
    Chat with Me

AlexisLuv Well-Known Member

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]