Pictures of me

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Both of us would be...lol...you on one end...me on the other...would hopefully get a great viewpoint without anything in the background but the sunset behind you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jennifer James and BrooklynMoore like this.
  2. Yeah Aaron , she has a wholesome image to uphold so she can continue to shock in the sheets :)

3. Lol....oh trust me @Jessie Summers ....nothing I can write will still prepare you for what this gorgeous lady will shock you with...it's one of those things in life that have to be experienced in person to fully understand and appreciate. I say this with confidence soley based on me and Jade's conversation....I have this funny feeling inside that we would both be competing to get the other off first!...lmao[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];););)

4. Looks like you just need to work 3 jobs! That should do it! ;)

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Woah...late August can’t come soon enough

6. Great picture of you Jade...wonderful smile!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

7. Fantastic picture. Wow! Gorgeous smile, and everything else is pretty awesome too!

8. Jennifer James, JadeMonroe and sonja like this.
  9. You are absolutely irresistible when you smile. Love that pic! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]thank you gorgeous!!!!. Call (775) 372-5251 to book any of the beautiful ladies!!!!..

Jennifer James and sonja like this.

11. Including.... Jade Monroe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

Love that smile in the picture. Makes you look amazing.

13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

14. Bea
    Chat with Me

great pictures. cant wait for more

15. Exact right words to describe what I just saw! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

fullsizeoutput_5.jpeg call the Love Ranch Vegas at 775-372-5251 to book an appointment, or to find which beautiful ladies are currently available. You can also personally email me at [email protected]

17. Yeah she is @Eagle8

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. Beautiful Picture of this beauty @JadeMonroe. You should get to know her. You will have a memorable time with her...

Call Jade Monroe at Love Ranch Vegas 775 372 5251. Or email her directly to speak with her..

19. Prettiest young lady on the planet right there

20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

ye
    yess, call the Love Ranch Vegas at 775-372-5251, or contact me directly at [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

21. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

slowly but surely ill come out of my shell:D:Dand I miss you gorgeous [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]can't wait for you to get back to The Ranch.!!

22. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

lol,[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif];)thank you for the compliments they are appreciated!!!

23. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

yessss!!! including myself [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. Book with sexy Latina @JadeMonroe, pictures doesn't do any justice. Come see her in person[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Call Jade Monroe at Love Ranch Vegas 775 372 5251. Or email her directly she will get back to you..

Jennifer James and JadeMonroe like this.
  25. Yes she is @merch I agree with you. She sweetheart. And her eyes will take you to other world. Beautiful she is.

26. He is right @JadeMonroe

27. @JadeMonroe has this beautiful smile, and hers eyes atop it off. What a beautiful combination fellas! Come and see her, your be amazed once you see her...

28. Bea
    Chat with Me

Ladies and gentleman let Jade make your dreams come true. Call LoveRanch Vegas and book your appointment today. Don't wait until tomorrow if you can do it today.

29. Yes book with this beauty Latina @JadeMonroe today. Dont hesitate to call or email her directly

30. You are exquisite. The fact that you don't actually get that makes you charming.

31. If I only get @JadeMonroe post more threads on here. Step up your game gorgeous[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

#TeamWork

Jennifer James and DarkHorse22 like this.
  32. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

Come down and see Jade for yourselves!! Her eyes alone will mesmerize you, she's a beauty!!!!

33. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

392F51A7-04C2-4B5C-8181-1ECECA31AB64.jpeg Ready for the Love ranch to open up already!!!

34. Hang in there woman! Have a positive mind stay focus... it's in the process. DENNIS has this situation under control. It will be open before you know it. Just hang in there. We all pushing for each other...