Pictures of me

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 25, 2018.

1. I love all you pictures! Book this sexy lady!

2. I can't wait to see the new pics you just got taken yesterday!

JadeMonroe and BrooklynMoore like this.
  3. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Lookin forward to more pictures. Come on down to LoveRanch Vegas and book with our stunning Jade

CeeMia, sonja, JadeMonroe and 2 others like this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thank you gorgeous. Gentlemen, call (775) 372-5251, now. We have a large assortment of beautiful women ready to fulfill your fantasy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CeeMia, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thanks beautiful,me either.... if they didn't come out decent at least ill get a good laugh ;);););)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CeeMia, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  6. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

Honey it seems like all the pictures taken with you come out great

JadeMonroe, sonja and BrooklynMoore like this.
  7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

yes, very approachable but extremely shy at times :):):):)[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif].... more often then not ,I am more nervous of you then you are of me... call (775) 372-5251 and book another lady with me, it'll help cut the tension.

Aaron M Winders, sonja and DashaDare like this.
  8. Book with sexy jade now, dont miss this lady up..

JadeMonroe and DashaDare like this.
  9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thanks beautiful!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You are too funny! I've never seen a bad picture of you. It's like some special mojo magic of yours. You're always set to stun.

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  11. Well you were definitely shy in front of the cameras but when you joined me and @CeeMia in the pool that "shyness" went away very quickly...lol...oh my gosh guys...all you have to do is find a common talking point and this little firecracker comes to life! I haven't had the pleasure of partying with @JadeMonroe but something tells me that there's mutual interest for one in the future....lol...I think I may have "challenged her". Lmao...come on out and book Jade guys...I am almost positive you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sonja, JadeMonroe and BrooklynMoore like this.
  12. I agree with you.@sonja and I told her many times. She is a beautiful creation
    my is full love for everyone

13. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

well thank you, for the kind words Aaron and I laughed at the challenge part remembering the conversation we were having in the pool. Definitely mutual interest seeing as now I have some things to prove [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];););););););) mmmmhmhmmm, you already know :D:D:D:D

14. Lmao....yes I do know....it's really too bad you don't talk to me more...lol...

15. Btw...Jade...I wanna do a 1on1 shoot with you...but I want you to choose what u want...theme... ideas...because I kept hearing your thoughts about some of the shoots...you didn't like people telling you what the wanted you to do...we can do full face...it covered or whatever you want...but I want to do some with you...and I think if it we're just us...perhaps you could be a little less uncomfortable

16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

:D:Dsorry, I am a tad bit too opinionated at times. I am working on It ! And, shoot me some of your ideas I've already know about the amazon one. I like the amazon idea. I don't know how youll shoot it, being in the desert and all but it should be interesting. I am open to ideas though, ones that make sense and are classy.
    Most definitely more comfortable one on one tho. There were way too many photographers at once on sat., very intimidating for me. And well get more time to talk about that " Challenge" ;););););););)

17. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

You can think of form bath tub shooting.

BrooklynMoore and JadeMonroe like this.
  18. U don't have to apologize hun...I got where u we're coming from...but I do know you are like Mia...you hate being the center of attention and having everyone looning at you...I get it...the Amazon one I was thinking out by the tree line because there's some big like willows out there we could play with angles...but I truly want your input....because I know in order to make you happy with the outcome...it has to be something you want...not something I just tell you... hopefully I'm gonna try to come out Sunday and do a set with Mia...if your available that day...would love to fit you in too... PM me though...let's talk...or just give me someway that we can talk in private.

BrooklynMoore and JadeMonroe like this.
  19. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

good idea by the way you gave me another idea and I didn't think of it until now however, I would like to ask EVERYONE for any picture ideas that they may have.

Baba1234 and BrooklynMoore like this.
  20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

we will definitely have to do the amazon one. and maybe some of the ones that people come up with or some variation of their ideas. and we can maybe because I make no promises ut we should be able to do Sunday if we can think of some good ideas before then and then we also have to do one with Mia and I both.

21. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thank you gorgeous, and I miss you!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

BrooklynMoore and DashaDare like this.
  22. I miss your face.
    my is full love for everyone

23. Jade...I'm not sure if this idea is even possibly due to location and area or setup needs but if it is...how do you feel about nude silhouette pictures (your face would not be seen) @sonja...any location on ranch property that comes to mind Sonja...help???

24. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

lol, you're just trying to ge me naked ;);););););););) and the best time to get that Maybe at dusk. We can play with the shadows

25. I'm gonna DEFINITELY make it a point to meet you @JadeMonroe you are so so beautiful! I could get a good descriptive report from Madam on the Menu @sonja she's pretty accurate on that stuff! :)

26. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

27. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Lol
    Lol, thank you for the compliments and I’d hope you’d make it a point to meet me. I’d definitely love to meet you.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️and Sonja is definitely quite the phenomenal beauty so any compliment from her is treasured.

28. And I fail to see the problem with this....lmao....and yes I was thinking at dusk as well...but the openness of the location is what I'm trying to think of....I was even possibly considering like on top of the airstream but not sure if that's even possible...and I like where your mind is heading already...I'm glad you can appreciate the image I'm going for

29. Wait, wasn't I hired to be the photo 'contributor'? I'll actually make that title work and not come across as the creepy person in sunglasses undressing the girls with my eyes, promise LOL

30. Riiiggghhhtttt....lol....and you're not hired until your here...we discussed this...it was a contingent offer based on you actually getting your ass out here. Lmao

BrooklynMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  31. @jademonroe...hey...you...the little skinny girl with the booty and seductive eyes...get ahold of me on messages or email or something...so we can talk!!! Hurry this is a limited time offer and will expire...in 3.......2.......bwahahahahahah

32. I promise you it's not for lack of effort, just applied for a job two hours ago I realized after the fact was part-time

#OOOPS

33. Nailed her!!!!! She is a force of nature.

34. @JadeMonroe is what I like to lovingly refer to as a closet FREAK...she is shy and timid, quite spoken around those she doesn't know....will be polite but not forward in making contact first with someone new...will always try to give you a smile but she will never be the first to come right out and say she wants you. But.....but....once you break that barrier...once that door is open...plain and simple....SHES A FREAK....LOL....some women are braise and bold with it...some are more discreet or shy....but Jade....she's the one that's "A lady in the streets but a freak between the sheets"...and I don't even have to party with her to know...

35. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

depends on whos getting on top of the air stream o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O and you're giving away all my secrets lol;););););)[smilie=hot over you.gif]