Picasso & Wine with Cecily Rose *Pics Included*

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Jul 15, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Ready for a sweet and fun night out together? This sip and paint event in Carson City is a perfect date night! Let's explore our creative side together while we enjoy good conversation, art, vino and shared laughter. This is sure to be a memorable night (and don't worry I'm not an artist, so this will be a new experience for both of us).
    July 28th from 2pm-4pm in Carson is a 'paint your pet' night. I am an animal lover and have two amazing kittens, so this is perfect. Email today to set up your unforgettable girlfriend experience with me, we are sure to have an amazing connection!

Leo Goodale and JuniperJones like this.
  2. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

If you like it, maybe you'll Want to paint me next... capture my come hither look for your wall forever.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like an incredible time. Don’t miss out on fun with this gorgeous lady!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Sounds absolutely amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Planning an outdate, then coming back to my room is a great way to get to know each other, and to have an unforgettable night! Email me at [email protected]

7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Let me be your dream girl, sweet as apple pie on our date and wild back in the bedroom. [email protected]

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

upload_2019-8-5_4-25-40.png
    Let's make something beautiful together, a little coloring outside the lines!

WL1 likes this.
  9. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

upload_2019-8-5_4-32-40.png
    Little red dress, all ready for a night of art and sex!

WL1 likes this.