Photographer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Adoniss3444, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Hi,
    I am trying to expand my protfolio and gain some in the field experience. No offense meant but some of the photographs you have posted on your site are not very good at all. I am willing to work for free and shoot anyone interested and provide a portfolio for you. Please send me a message for details and a detailed agreement and terms.

2. just sent you a message.....................

3. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Geez, I hope the women watch "Criminal Minds." #smh

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. ???????????????????????????????????????????????

5. No girl in her right mind is going to leave the ranch and go to his house to take pictures, don’t worry.
    He will most likely have to come to the ranch where there’s a bunch of people around and use one of the rooms to shoot girls photos. That’s what the photographers here do, we don’t leave with them unless they’ve been working here for a long time and the brothel hired them then some girls leave to do shoots outside or at Lake Tahoe.

Docrocker and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

I would not leave the ranch with a shooter I did not personally know. If there were an "off-site" shoot set up, I would send three of the meanest, surliest bouncer/biker types I could find with you, with instructions to Fuck. HIS. Shit. UP. if the shoot goes awry in any way.

@sonja, Criminal minds is a long-running procedural series about the adventures of the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU; a real unit) of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). All but the current season are available for binging on Netflix.

In it, a number of scenarios involve the murder of prostitutes and in the 'turnabout is fair play' department, even a case where a high-dollar working girl turned on her customers and started killing them.

There is backstory I won't get into, but having binged this series up to this point, I won't lie, outdates and outdate overnighters scare the HELL out of me.

How do you vet a guy, standing at the front desk, flashing a wad of $1000 bills demanding two girls, for a week? I mean, I'd be demanding a month of advance notice and a full NCIC criminal background check. They build HOUSES for their CIGARS!!!

Wondering how you vet people?

KikiLover likes this.
  7. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

I'd also point out he doesn't even know how to spell "portfolio," correctly. Run away, my darlings.

8. Many of the ladies have posted about how outdates work. @RubyRae has a blog post about the entire process and it’s safety for the lady and the gent alike. No need to be afraid of going on outdates. Hopefully your mind can be put at ease.

(*grumble grumble* i always said watching that stuff will make you have nightmares and get paranoid about things. *grumble grumble* Sorry, just one of my Old Lady Rants) :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

Sweetheart, you're not old, I am! Get off my lawn.

10. Stranger danger!!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Docrocker likes this.