REVIEW Partying with Adrianna Amore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Mar 30, 2016.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

March 27: I walked into town to have lunch and a beer at Sierra Nevada Brewery only to find out that it is now a different brew pub, which was closed for remodeling. So, I walked across the street to have some teriyaki before calling the MBR driver to pick me up.

The bunny ranch was quieter today after the previous nights Easter festivities from what I heard. I spent my time hanging out at the bar drinking beer and chatting with a couple of newer bunnies. I also saw a few more veteran bunnies I've met over the years. It was nice seeing them again after some time away. While I sat at the bar, I noticed this brunette bunny who wore this very cute blue floral dress and long black socks and kinda looked like Amy Winehouse. I asked someone who she was and they fetched her for me. This young ladys name was Adrianna. We had some good conversations over some drinks before partying. I even mentioned to Adrianna that she reminded me of Amy Winehouse which got a laugh from her! She said she gets that a lot.

So after the customary pre party procedures, we headed to Adriannas room for our party. As we undressed, Adrianna's beautiful body was revealed to me. We started doing some kissing, then proceeded with some oral. Adrianna also used a vibrator on herself during our party. After playing a little on the bed, we went to the shower to play some more. Man, that was awesome! We then went back to her room to play some more, trying various positions until time was up. Adrianna let me take another shower after our sweaty sexcapade.

After our party, I hung out with Adrianna and a few other bunnies and customers at the bar for about another hour before heading home.

My experience with Adrianna was great. She is an awesome person inside and out. Thanks for spending time with me. Keep in touch!

Cicero

Kayut and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.