Party with Jade

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nap3283, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Saturday September 13, 2014 I got on an 8:30am flight from Vegas to go to the ranch to see Jade for my 11:30am appointment. There was no turning back I got to the ranch around 11 and set in my rental car thinking what have I gotten myself into I am a shy guy and she is a gorgous lady that I have nothing in common with but I got my courage up and got out of the car to meet her. Jade is very nice and friendly which is great because, I feel awkward when talking to a beautiful lady that I have never meet before. I was suprised that she remembered some of the emails I sent her which put my mind at ease. The party was great and the one thing that stuck out to me was she chewed a piece of gum the whole time and her breath smelled great. Jade has a terrific body that most women would die but it is her personality and sense of humor that no one can match. Jade made the whole trip worth it in the end and I would go out of my way in a heart beat to see her again.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Just read it as I am in the parlor with the ladies :)
    I am saving my space here to respond in more details. Sorry I didn't see you on my way out of the party. I stayed maybe 20minutes only.

[​IMG]

3. Outstanding and congratulations nap3283! She's one that I'll definitely never forget - caring, lovable, beautiful, and any other wonderful adjectives you can think of!!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Berger [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Feelings are mutual. I will never forget you neither. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you for all the nice additives about me.

5. All those are true about you Jade! I appreciate a lady that treats me right, and you go above and beyond!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I will always treat you or anyone the best I can honey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We are feel days shy of an anniversary [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was reading this again. You or anyone else should ever think this way. No one is better than the other person. I have seen so many people that are nice to look at, but not pleasant to hang out with, you were are pleasure to spend time with.
    About the creating courage to come out of the car. I can understand that as I was a little nervous the first time I got here. I didn't know what to expect and what I would find. Luckly 5 years later I love it and I got to meet a loot great people such as your self [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad she showed you a wonderful time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am even more glad he thought it was a wonderful time :)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for my birthday present. It's been a little over a year :)

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me