Party at Hefners Mansion Mar 18th

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Tomorrow we load the Bunnylimo to go the Reno/Tahoe airport to get a flight to LA.

I will be going to Hefner's mansion for a party tomorrow night.

I will have my Bunnies with me.

Kandi
    Audrey
    Bunny Love
    Brooke Taylor
    Stella aka kylieteen.com

The Playboy vs the BunnyRanch Bunnies

WE WIN!!!!

2. Dennis

I am sure you and all the lovely bunnies will have a fantastic time at the Playboy Mansion:) Make sure to post some pics so we call all live vicariously through you.

Its good to be Dennis Hoff and part of his Entourage!!! I am so jealous.

Sissy is 32 weeks pregnant as of today and the twin boys look like thay will be making an appearance very soon.

Love
    Trixii

3. Hi baby, give sissy a kiss and name the baby dennis or denise.

They don't allow pics at the mansion due to the celebs, but let me try.

4. I will tell her your request for naming one of the boys Dennis...denise is out since it is twin boys.

Smuggle out a pic and pm it to me...no one need know about it....Im good at keeping secrets......your wish would be my command sweetheart.

Love Trix

5. Twin boys huh?

How about Dennis & Danny. They would call them Denny & Danny

6. Sissy will take this request under advisement.....D squared....I cant wait to spoil those little babies rottten.

Wanna help my babysit D???? That would be a lot of fun......ever fantasized about the babysitter????lol

Have fun at the mansion...are you sporting some stylish PJ's.

Love and miss ya,
    Trix

7. Hey, I can keep a secret too, Dennis! :wink:
    Have fun, though!

10. I got the OK from Hef, you will love them.

The girls were the hit of the party as you would expect.

11. Hey i can keep secrets too! Hope you had funny Dennis! When you cummin' to SC? Wanna do you bad!! XOXOXO from this southern gal to you!

12. I think we will be there for the run in Myrtle Beach.

I don;t know when it is.

13. Mid May........

14. I bet they did.
    Ive seen the cathouse shows and i have seen the grrls next store...hands down your grrls have way more spunk :twisted:

15. When you find out the date... please post! I've been dying to make it back to Myrtle Beach!

16. RG,
    Want company??

;)

H

17. I'm SOOOOOOOO Jealous!! Have fun and post some hot pics!
    Huggs Melissa AKA Ashley

18. Of course Heather! You know you're welcome to come on any trip I take!! Miss you babe!! Muah!

19. I will have an answer by Monday, remind me.

20. Miss you too, honey! Road trip??? =)

21. what about me, I like road trips?

22. Rent a Winnebago and come get me!

23. Going to HEF'S TONIGHT, you should be here!!

24. i know it!

25. Hey, we are talking about making a road trip to come to Myrtle and see you, silly!

26. OMG!!! It's either the weekend before Memorial Day weekend or Memorial Day weekend. I will be there, I wanna party with you, Dennis.

xoxoxo Dior

27. Thanks AmericanHotGirl. I agree, the ladies here are much more full of life. Kenda is soooo pretty though, I love her and am psyched that I got a chance to see her.