Part 4 New MMS Alert with Lisa Ling - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by shelbystar, Sep 23, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

This is a new MMS Alert - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof News. Lisa Ling goes inside the Bunny ranch and tells what the lives of legal prostitutes are like. Watch these!

[​IMG]
    (click thumbnail to play)
    Bunny ranch on WNCT-GRENC (CBS) - Greenville, NC
    09/23/2016 02:29:12
    CBS Overnight News (News)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WDTV (CBS) - Clarksburg, WV
    09/23/2016 02:29:19
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WLNS (CBS) - Lansing, MI
    09/23/2016 02:34:57
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 02:34:58
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 02:35:00
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 02:38:43
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WLNS (CBS) - Lansing, MI
    09/23/2016 02:38:43
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 02:38:44
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WHBF-DAV (CBS) - Davenport, IA
    09/23/2016 02:58:42
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WKMG-ORD (CBS) - Orlando, FL
    09/23/2016 02:59:24
    Inside Edition (News)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 03:04:29
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WDBJ (CBS) - Roanoke, VA
    09/23/2016 03:05:28
    ... hd03 ider after dark03cwdhd lisa h@hd03l her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGME (CBS) - Portland, ME
    09/23/2016 03:05:29
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGCL-ATL (CBS) - Atlanta, GA
    09/23/2016 03:05:29
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 03:06:09
    Inside Edition (News)
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 03:08:12
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WTKR-NFK (CBS) - Norfolk, VA
    09/23/2016 03:08:38
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 03:08:54
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGCL-ATL (CBS) - Atlanta, GA
    09/23/2016 03:11:11
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGME (CBS) - Portland, ME
    09/23/2016 03:11:14

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Coming up this sunday!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]