Part 2 New MMS Alert with Lisa Ling - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by shelbystar, Sep 23, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

This is a new MMS Alert - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof News. Lisa Ling goes inside the Bunny ranch and tells what the lives of legal prostitutes are like. Watch these!

[​IMG]
    (click thumbnail to play)
    Bunny ranch on WWJ-DET (CBS) - Detroit, MI
    09/22/2016 18:19:24
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGTQ (ABC) - Traverse City, MI
    09/22/2016 18:19:25
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. c comlling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KRON-SF (MyTV) - San Francisco, CA
    09/22/2016 19:08:43
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 19:15:24
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 19:19:08
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KCOY-SBA (CBS) - Santa Barbara, CA
    09/22/2016 21:51:43
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of le prostution, lisaing goes iide the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KION (CBS) - Monterey, CA
    09/22/2016 22:09:41
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KCBS-LA (CBS) - Los Angeles, CA
    09/22/2016 22:09:42
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:15:27
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:15:39
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WNKY (NBC) - Bowling Green, KY
    09/22/2016 22:16:19
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:19:14
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:19:22
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:22:05
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/22/2016 22:25:53
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WZTV-NAS (FOX) - Nashville, TN
    09/22/2016 23:14:51
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WZTV-NAS (FOX) - Nashville, TN
    09/22/2016 23:20:33
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    Dennis Hof on WZTV-NAS (FOX) - Nashville, TN
    09/22/2016 23:22:17
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KMAX-SAC (CW) - Sacramento, CA
    09/22/2016 23:39:48
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prtitutio li lingld oflegal gs nside t world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WJXT-JAX - Jacksonville, FL
    09/22/2016 23:44:45
    The Insider (Lifestyle)

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

hmmmm trying to click on thumbnail and it keeps wanting me to log in or something???

3. So I did get catch the airing with Mrs. Ling and found it very informative....she did a great job

4. I didn't realize until very recently Lisa Ling graduated from my alma mater Del Campo High School.

5. Wow! I think you both graduated from a High School I'm very familiar with. I graduated from another school, but, same district. That is very cool you & Lisa Ling both went there, it's a great school.

6. Of course she went there after I was gone . . . Good school, though.