Paris Envy: Brothel life for life

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by ParisEnvy, May 27, 2018.

1. Hey guys. Get to know me a little bit better by checking out my blog. Click on the link below and read apart of my history with the brothels and growing up in Lyon County just down the street from Moundhouse. I love feedback so please while your there feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think. ENJOY!!!

Paris Envy Blog direct link:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/blog/whe...othel-sometimes-you-just-start-working-there/

Patrickj and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. Great Blog post I read it. your article just makes sense Brothels are just another employer in the county
    It isn't about what they are selling but they are just a normal part of life. You put the human touch on
    a subject most know nothing about but the negative side.[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

ParisEnvy likes this.
  3. ITs because people only hear about one side of prostitution and its the illegal side. Every movie you see on tv if there is a prostitute they portray them as a street walker. They become somewhat educated on prostitution but, the illegal side of it. That is completely opposite and can not be compared to one another because the illegal world and the legal world are two different worlds. Thank you for reading my blog. So glad you enjoyed it.

Patrickj likes this.
  4. Yep, completely on target! That's my biggest change in becoming a "brothel fan" over the past 14 months! The word "prostitution" had such a negative connotation in my mind, that it was mentally tough to jump over that line, even after seeing and realizing how safe and well-run Hof's places are. One visit and I saw how different this world is from the illegal side. Great write-up Paris!

father-g, ParisEnvy and Patrickj like this.
  5. Thank you so much @Jessie Summers I think that I sometimes forget that most people don't know about the brothels. Because I grew up in nv and had the brothels around me in many different aspects, I overlook that everyone else in the world does not know about this and its not a regular occurence anywhere else. I wish everyone could come visit and see it as I do. I would love to educate people on the ranches

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. For me. I knew about the brothels, and maybe even to a point, their legality in nevada, however the prostitute negative image and very conservative biblical home I grew up in kept me from ever looking at a serious visit.

My mind changed when I got a promotional email from bunny ranch last March about a girl that was highlighting a major fetish of mine. An afternoon of investigating the Dennis Hof brothels started the process of where I am today!

ParisEnvy likes this.
  7. And before you know it you will be the go to for answers pertaining to the ranches amongst all of your friends. We will make sure you are well equipped

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This is an awesome blog enjoyed reading it!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love reading your awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and you will have a fabulous experience with her with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

For sure a thought provoking blog!!!!!!!!!!! Good job [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is amazing and fun to be with!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I reading you awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome infö!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I also am now a convert, well said.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]