REVIEW Overnight Outdate with Abby Avery

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Aug 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

All – I just experienced an incredible overnight outdate with @AbbyAvery and wanted to share just some of the experience. Let me lead off by summarizing that the time was huge amount of fun, sensual, erotic and worth every minute.

Abby and I met at the SBR and made our way to Reno arriving at the GSR one evening where I had made arrangements for a room. We had decided in advance we would first visit the Men’s Club of Reno – yes indeed a strip club (to be clear this was actually Abby’s idea!!). It was middle of the week but still reasonably busy. We grabbed a small table, ordered drinks and began to observe the show – lots of pretty girls. There were a number of guys with female companions there so not at all uncomfortable. After a few minutes of observation, I made arrangements for both Abby and I to each have the fun experience of a lap dance. We were in chairs next to each other and enjoyed the activity each with our own dancer. Beyond that, we met this really cool lady who sat and talked to us for an extended amount of time. And I think because Abby was there, she was really open to discussing the environment. Both Abby and I had a lot of fun. One of the best moments of this part of the evening came when I provided Abby with a bunch of ones and she went to the stage and “made it rain” on one of the pretty dancers!

We then returned to the GSR and ordered room service. This was great and complemented the delicious Abby Berries as part of an evening of wine and intimacy. (You may want to ask Abby on the next Sagebrush Ranch Livestream the difference between regular Abby Berries and Extreme Abby Berries). I’m not going to describe any further than to say we had so much fun! We fell asleep in each other’s arms, only to awake early the next morning and resume our intimacy. The time passed quickly leading to a certain state of exhaustion – but there was no time to rest!!

We decided to leave the GSR and go out for lunch coupled with a small shopping trip. We had lunch at a cool restaurant named Hash House A Go Go in Harrahs. Food was great – very tasty with large portions such that neither one of us could finish. We then proceeded to the Meadowood Mall as I had come up with the idea of taking Abby makeup shopping that I would cover. She was so excited and so grateful - a huge amount of fun. We went to the Macy’s and the MAC section of the makeup department there. (She asked that I help pick colors but to be honest I wasn’t much help - Abby would ask “do you like this color?” and I would respond “absolutely perfect on you”. Then she would ask about a different color and my response would be the same “Absolutely perfect on you”. You get the idea of the value I added!)

We returned to the GSR where I had arranged up front for late check-out. This allowed for a final (for that outdate anyway) round of intimacy. Being with Abby like this was so pleasant as we took everything very slowly with mutual pleasure being the focus for both of us.

Abby is exquisite to be with. She is smart, funny, sexy and confident. While I am certain Abby can handle just about any situation, it is clear that by treating Abby with the utmost respect she will respond in kind. This is true for the preplanning, the actual date and the follow-up including reviews such as this. If possible, I highly recommend spending extended time with Abby. I can guarantee you will have no second thoughts later – rather you will say goodbye and immediately begin planning your next visit.

Good luck gentleman in pursuing your own unique and delightful experience!!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. Sounds like an amazing and memorable night! How sweet of you to take her makeup shopping but especially for MAC (no animal testing! Yay )

Thanks for sharing your experience, may you and Abby make many more sexy memories!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! What a thoughtful review!!! I really enjoyed our time together and I can’t wait for our next adventure. I think the most romantic part of our time together was definitely drinking wine in bed, while playing our “get to know me” game. The intimate moments we shared were beyond pleasurable and I have such great memories from our time together. ❤️ See you sooner than soon!! :) XoXo!!!

Kenny1123, Built tough and grizzly like this.
  4. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Thank-you Abby! I think about our time together often and am so excited about the next visit!

Kenny1123, Built tough and AbbyAvery like this.
  5. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I am so envious and def going to take some notes! Well done!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sounds like not only you had a dream overnight date with Abby but she enjoyed herself beyond expectations also. That’s what I love about her. Not only did she make you feel like you were in heaven.. But she enjoyed everything from the time the date started to the last breath of heated passion between you two! She is a true Goddess!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous "Holiday Party" with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. OOPS- I'm not Alice Little!!! LOL ;)

Built tough and Kenny1123 like this.
  10. A ‘little’ height difference but you both are beautiful!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. You are so thoughtful and kind with all of your posts!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  12. Ahh.. Thank You Abby! That means a lot!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. This lil lady only speaks the truth!!! ;)

Kenny1123 likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!! She is amazing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]