Overdue: Brooke, Logan, and Audrey... Pure Euphoria!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Home James, Dec 13, 2007.

1. My dilemma is that there are so many gorgeous and sweet ladies up there right now it's next to impossible to make a decision with whom to spend a slice of time. Just this past Monday (My 3rd Visit) I had another incredible experience. Gee, what a surprise... I am way overdue to give them public thanks but here we go. My first time was well spent with Brooke. She is fun, witty, gorgeous, limber :wink: and has a cute little peach tattoo and "There ain't no fuzz on that peach." My second trip was unbelievable and I still have Logan on my mind and in my heart. She is one of the nicest, kindest, easiest to talk with, most down to Earth ladies I have ever met. I felt a great bond with her in the short period of time I had. That really made it special. Finally, this past Monday, I had the pleasure of meeting Audrey. I do understand how she could bring out the poet in any man who has an eye for beauty and passion. All three of my experiences have left me spellbound, each in their own unique way.
    My heart goes out to Brooke, Logan, and Audrey for making this a very memorable year for me, pure euphoria...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]...and there are oh so many more of you whom I'd love to meet...
    Maya Love, Brittany Angel, Coco Brantley, Jessica Marie, Summer Verona, Evanka Banks, Paris Micheals, and Valentine just to name a few. [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have had 3 incredible visits

3. T H A N K Y O U !!!!!

Yes I did!!! Don't hesitate guys, or gals, these ladies are V E R Y special!!!
    Love You All!!!

James

4. What a sweet post, James! I hope to meet you one day as well. :D

5. You Inspire...

Thank you, you obviously inspire... I loved when you shared the time a "Special Person" took you on a shopping spree that included Victoria's Secret. That's when I knew I had to meet you.

Stay warm (& Hot :wink: ) and have a very merry Christmas!

6. i am glad you had a great time once again! brooke, logan, and audrey are an amazing people. sweet inside and out. one of these days, i hope that we can meet. :D

7. ...blushing...

8. awww... thanks!!

9. Brooke and Audrey are simply outstanding ladies. Two of the smartest, classiest, most beautiful women I've ever met. Euphoria is exactly what I'd expect out of their parties!

10. AMEN to that!!!

Alexandra, will you [smilie=be mine!.gif]