1. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I am the active type. I dont like to sit still for too long keeping that in mind, you and I should plan an active date.
    I dont just mean in the bedroom;);););)
    Anyone one up for morning/ evening yoga and then coffee or a night on the town?
    We can take the date outside and go hiking and explore the local area.
    I am new to the area so, I would love to see all that Northern Nevada has to offer with you.
    I am not limited to going on dates in just Northern Nevada. .we are legally allowed to go almost anywhere in Nevada.
    So lets plan this date I am up for anything. I want to have New experiences with you and make memories that will last forever.
    call (775)246-7252 to book me or email me personally at [email protected]... I would love to hear from you[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

email me at [email protected] or call (775) 246-7252 and book an appointment

3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

My schedule is Wednesday - Sunday 1pm -1 am.

4. OutDates are really fun. I’ve had been on OutDates before and it’s so much more chemistry between the guy and the girl that not just helps in the bedroom but also between the bond you both experience about each other. Like the Likes & Dislikes. Conversations goes a long way. It spices things up even more when you are both together on an adventure. Great thread @JadeMonroe

hdlrGJ6Q.jpeg
    2ZXkjc10.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDaddy76 and Jennifer James like this.
  5. Hiking with you would be a dream, beautiful lady.

6. MaliaMay
    Chat with Me

MaliaMay Now at SAGEBRUSH!

Take this beauty on an outdate ASAP! ❤️❤️❤️

JadeMonroe likes this.
  7. Take this lovely lady @JadeMonroe on an outdate fellas, show around the Northern Nevada areas. I traveled through there many times and it's so beautiful there.
    September 28, 2017 Pictures traveling from San Francisco through Northern Nevada took the wrong direction was trying to make my way back South took me 10 hours. It's not the longest drive I drove before.

Here are my pictures experiences
    20180918_125040.jpg
    20180918_125106.jpg
    20180918_125130.jpg
    20180918_125151.jpg 5.
    20180918_125212.jpg 6.
    20180918_125232.jpg 7.
    20180918_125258.jpg 8.
    20180918_125342.jpg

BigDaddy76 and JadeMonroe like this.
  8. Take @JadeMonroe to a dinner fellas while you are adventuring out with her. Remember you can’t never go wrong with a romantic dinner

JadeMonroe and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. Book your time with Jade Monroe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  10. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thank you, and I agree you ant go wrong with a romantic dinner!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. A wonderful active outdate sounds amazing! Hiking in beautiful Tahoe. Youll be a gorgeous companion

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JadeMonroe and Jennifer James like this.
  12. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

Hiking in Tahoe is a MUST. Soooo Beautiful!!

Danimal and JadeMonroe like this.
  13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Come take Jade on an outdate today! She is beautiful inside and out! You can count on a great time with her! xoxo

JadeMonroe likes this.

14. Yes, would want to go out to dinner where you can watch live performances as you eat? Or just eat where it’s only a conversation over a meal?

JadeMonroe likes this.
  15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What great outdate ideas! Book this lady today!

JadeMonroe likes this.
  16. Come give her the experience of an outdate fellas and show her around Northern Nevada

JadeMonroe likes this.
  17. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

mmmm, thats a good question. If my date was nervous maybe id want to catch a s how and make the date more about the physical small touches during the show.
    I am able to adapt or whatever makes my date the most comfortable
    call 775-246-7252 to book a date or email me at [email protected][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  18. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

yesss, I am available now[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I make a great dinner date
    or whatever suits your fantasy call 775-246-7252 to book me or
    email me at [email protected]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  19. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thank you gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

I want to go!!!!! I keep hearing how beautiful it is ......I want one of these fine gentlemen to take me on a tour of Lake Tahoe so I can see the view for myself!!!!!
    call 775-246-7252 to book me
    or email me at [email protected][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Danimal and BrooklynMoore like this.
  21. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

thank you beautiful.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

beautiful pics of your trip!!!!

BrooklynMoore likes this.

23. I love how you put that together really nice @JadeMonroe

JadeMonroe likes this.
  24. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

I am always about catering to the clients and their wants and needs...And thank you gorgeous!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  25. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

destinistarr likes this.

26. Yes it’s very important catering to the wonderful men out there and you welcome beautiful

JadeMonroe likes this.
  27. Book with @JadeMonroe now fellas

JadeMonroe likes this.
  28. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

@JadeMonroe is such a sweetheart, and so seductive. I can't get enough. Spend some time with this gorgeous goddess exclusively at the Love Ranch North! 775-246-7252

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

And don't forget to inquire with @JadeMonroe of what her specials are this month! She always has great packages and very clever ideas. I love it and you will too guys! ;) [email protected]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    Love Ranch North
    95 Kit Kat Drive
    Carson City, NV 89707
    775-246-7252
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    https://lrn.loveranch.net/
    Check out our HOT Line-Up!!

30. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Book this gorgeous beauty today!
    Love Ranch North: 775-246-7252

31. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif]Wanna go to Vegas for the weekend? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jennifer James likes this.
  33. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Call775-246-7252 to book. Available at the Love ranch north [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

35. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Available from 1pm-1am Wednesday through Sunday!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]