REVIEW Our First Threesome with Cherry Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Coupleslove, Dec 17, 2017.

1. We have been debating for a long time to visit the brothels, my husband and I have been swinging for years. So we thought what would the big deal be if we gave it a try. Normally we both swing with couples only, but this time it was my choice to have one girl, myself and my husband.

My nerves were a bit raised walking in to Love Ranch, the greeter was very kind and so were all of the beautiful ladies. One tended to stick out more than the others to me though. Her name is Cherry, before I get to all the fun details on this amazing girl, let me just tell you why she caught my eye first.

She had a different look about her which I liked, her body was curvy and thick, her thighs, oh my god! Well anyway, We called her over and she didn't hesitate one bit. A smile glared at us as she walked over and reached her hand out to introduce herself. The kindness and energy that flows from her is fantastic.

I immediately felt comfortable as did my husband. We sat at the bar together for a moment, we put her in the middle. I'm not going to lie, I wanted to see who she payed more attention too, a test kind of. The positive thing is she passed with flying colors, placing a hand on both of our thighs, rotating in conversation. I was impressed.

Then it came time to where we both wanted the initial tour. Grabbing both our hands and guiding us was so nice. I never felt one was more important than the other. Being a swinger for years, we always had the same experience, both of us with two other people. This time, I told Cherry I wanted us to be pampered by simply her and other things of course.

She wasn't hesitant in anyway, and guaranteed her work was her passion and she takes it to the upmost quality and satisfaction.

Our party began after we discussed all the details, showering both of us was an experience in itself. We never had no one do that before, which was a breath of fresh air. After showering, the fun began and OH MY GOD! Everything I thought a Threesome with another girl would be, was! My husband was satisfied which made me happy, but the experience itself was incredible.

Living locally, right down the road, we were happy to find Cherry. To be with her is to experience her all the way. My husband and I will see her again, actually routinely I am hoping. Our relationship has been getting even better since we stay in touch.

Cherry is an amazing spirit, lover, friend, or what she calls herself... a "Sexpert"
    I think that is so cute. I just want to express what a positive experience we shared with Cherry, so hopefully you do the same.

2. Hey cherry lane you and Lana west are my favorite fantasy two girl threesome and you And Lana west and Shelby star are my fantasy three girls

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

3. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

This sounds like an amazing party!!!!!!

4. I can't wait for my two girl with Desert and Roxanne, plus Cherry. Wait, that makes it a three girl. One day ladies it will happen!

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Sounds like a very sexy neapolitain treat!!!

Hottotrot86 likes this.
  6. Very much so Lexie! I have been watching them for awhile before seeing Cherry for the first time recently. I will be back soon hopefully for this fantasy of mine.

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

awesome reviews!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Cherry is amazing and adorable!!! She aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CherryLane likes this.
  11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks so much Cumisha! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. What an awesome review! Thank you for sharing your experience with this wonderful lady!

CherryLane likes this.
  13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Amy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Sounds like a fantastic party. I always enjoy my parties with Cherry Lane so I can imagine this one was fun and sensual.

15. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

I love reading about all of your wonderful reviews and experiences! xoxo

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you for taking the time to read my reviews! xoxo

18. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

19. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

21. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

22. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

23. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

24. @CherryLane. My cherry crush. You make me smile.. thankyou. Your messenger got a heart felt message. I get to make my dream crush come true. And ya know it was the first I seen the bunny ranch site.2015 and I haven't never knew about the forums.until recently. To think I was gonna make a dream come true three yrs later . I would have that's crazy cause I wouldn't have believed it. But I get to. Not alot of guys can say that not a dream crush. But I do. And that is the most beautiful thing singing in my heart.

25. Couples love thank you for this review. In return I wanted to share this . Cause y'all made Cherry Lane great and I get to make my dream crush come true

26. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

27. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

28. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

29. Threesomes are so much fun and Cherry adds that extra fun and spice.

30. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

31. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

32. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

33. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Thank you for checking out my reviews! I hope you will leave one soon too! xoxo

34. CherryLane
    Chat with Me