OPEN to see me in my LBD

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, May 24, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Good Girl in a Little Black Dress

As you probably know, I am an exhibitionist... I love to be seen 'accidentally' exposed. A subtle uncrossing of my legs to reveal no panties under my dress while out at a Michelin Star restaurant. That nipple slip at the bar that has you talking about it with your buddies weeks later. When you grab my ass and it hikes my skirt a little higher than expected waiting to cross the street, or knowing that someone could be watching as you slide your finger inside me under the table. All this and more turns me on just to think about, if it's your cup of whisky as well, let's do it!!! Here is an invitation to be naughty with me, let's go on an exhibitionist outdate. We'll spend our time pushing the envelop and by the time we get back to my room, we'll both be too turned on to contain our lust any longer. If this is you, I'm waiting- email me today and let's be a little naughty together!!

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ha, Ha, Ha... Cecily! You're giving me all kinds of naughty ideas for our time together this summer! ;) The opportunities are endless, my dear. :rolleyes:

CecilyRose likes this.
  3. Chief
    Chat with Me

Chief Active Member

Such a beautiful & naughty lady... ;) I would love to explore my voyeuristic side with you.

CecilyRose likes this.
  4. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

This post is incredibly seductive and thrilling. Guys book this beautiful gal for an adventure of a life time.

CecilyRose and SandiBenks like this.
  5. Love it @CecilyRose in my opinion there is nothing classier and sexier than a woman in a hot LBD, any 'exhibitionism' just adds to the allure in my book!

CecilyRose likes this.
  6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Oh boy: Boy does this put a idea in my head.....................With a naughty female..........

CecilyRose likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Cecily, this is beyond intriguing and I think it’s something that we definitely need to explore together.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@CecilyRose you have some amazing ideas and a way with words, that makes one stand at attention :rolleyes::p

I have always wanted to be a part of exhibitionism...something about it gets my motor going.

I also love the LBD, when you were talking about crossing & uncrossing your legs got me thinking about that scene in Basic Instinct where Sharon Stones character is being interrogated and she has no panties on.

Hot hott hott[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D

9. Wow you are an amazing woman all around! Loving your photos so much.

XOXO
    Sandi

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Yes, exploration is the spice of life

11. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I sincerely hope we get to soon?!!

12. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

honestly all these beautiful photos of you have my mind going wild cant wait to get my hands on you

CecilyRose likes this.
  13. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait either, honestly, I’m so glad you like them ❤️

Sakaki likes this.
  14. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Just thinking about you in a short tight black dress... Back to the cold shower , again!

15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I like thinking about you thinking about me in the shower... <3 so here it is in color too... XO
    naughty girl lbd.jpg

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Cecily that is one sexy picture!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  17. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Wow that’s quite a hot and sexy imagination you have there Cecily. Damn I already need a cold shower just from this post xxx

18. Goodness, you make that little black dress look extraordinary.

19. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

thank you Eric, come and help me take it off please??

20. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Too sweet! Thank you <3 have you known an exhibitionist in real life before?

piglet and Chief like this.
  21. Chief
    Chat with Me

Chief Active Member

I have not known a true exhibitionist but would love to as I am VERY voyeuristic.

22. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

No Cecily I haven’t but it sounds like something I could get into given time and opportunity honey xxx

CecilyRose likes this.
  23. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Oooh, a voyeur ❤️❤️ mmmm!! Just the right fit.

24. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hmm when things improve for me I’ll have to look into this Cecily probably through a window :D

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

You look great in your LBD!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

CecilyRose likes this.
  26. So Gorgeous[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  27. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Yeasssss, I just need the right encouragement! Please.. when can we do this!! I’m so naughty and a little pent up to be honest- unleash my bad girl and let’s play!! But when??!?

28. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Now if we could . See you standing up in that LBD!

CecilyRose likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  30. CecilyRose likes this.
  31. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

@Curtis H. thank you darling! Looking forward to stunning you in person soon ❤️❤️ *takes off red lingerie* ;)

Curtis H. likes this.
  32. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  33. Ooooooh how risqué~ Sounds like loads of fun!

CecilyRose likes this.
  34. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

You are very sexy and have such a perfect hot body. I'm a very picky guy and your beauty blows me away everytime

CecilyRose likes this.
  35. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me