One year knowing Caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Sep 21, 2016.

1. This day one year ago I contacted Caressa and ever since its been great. This past year with u has put more excitement in my life then I ever could imagine. I had fun our first encounter so after that I kept coming for more and more. The sex is the best I ever had I fill like our bodies are synchronized with one another. I love the extended stay to eat a nice meal being able to look into your eyes on the other side. Very proud to be seen in public with a amazing woman like you. Your passionate kind loving and may I say my trophy bunny and I hope I can spend many more years seeing u at the ranch. When I watch you with Lisa long on TV I can smile and say I've seen her!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
    caressakisses likes this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Michael, I am so glad you contacted me a year ago! We have seen each other now 5 times I think and I have enjoyed our times together and look forward to more adventures with you!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Though I don't remember the exact date, it has been about a year since I first contacted Caressa, too! though it took about six months before we were able to have the first of our two encounters, we had clicked from the beginning as we formed a lifetime friendship. I look forward to many more years of friendship with this special lady. She is one in a million, get to know the inner beauty of this woman!

4. I remember we only planned on a very short party then we talked every day then by the time I met you we ended up doing and extended stays we have done 3 extended stays and 2 short parties. You were so kind and talked to me on a regular basis and that made me want to spend more time with you I knew you really care about me and that means a lot that's why I try to spend as much time as I can with you because your my favorite bunny.

5. I can't tell u how much u mean to me Caressa as soon as I left the ranch I really started missing u.

caressakisses likes this.
  6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Here's to the next year!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]